Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mah jongg
15-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Mah jongg
I have old traditional method of oracle called mah Jong, tis a game chinese invented many thousand years ago an ansersyor question give guidance. i have mah Jong set. I think yes, lovly idea to give people readings if have intrest. i offer to answer questions for 1st 5 people who would like answers from may Jongg. You must PM me yor name an if you like birth details. Help but not essential. not b able to get back till later thou. Please give question you want mah Jongg to answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Mah jongg
That's such a heartwarming offering Lia chi. It's so nice and comforting that members are taking the time and trouble to help people for no cost.
15-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Thanks Lia for taking the time and trouble answering my question.
26-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Lia Chi's little question I asked her a while back actually came trueBig Grin. Thanks LiaCool
28-06-2014, 11:15 PM
(27-06-2014 06:21 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  hello lia, its a nice offer of yours, i was wondering if that offer still stands as i have a question i would luv answeredHeart

Yes, can give you question answered by mah Jongg to morrow, can do for 4 peeple if they so wish. i need first name and concern or question. yes noble, good that your question anserd corect.
29-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the reading Lia.I thought it was very good and threw a different light on my situation.
29-06-2014, 10:38 PM
I would also like to thank Lia on her thread for bringing me an answer to a personal question that had been baffling me for some time. I was pleasantly surprised what Lia's oracle cards picked up. Thank you once again. X
30-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Another one here who'd like to thank Lia for her mini reading .. I found it all made sense to me..
03-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Me too, i cant believe how she picked up on stuff i do not discuss here
03-07-2014, 04:32 PM
I too would like to thank Lia for a very accurate and descriptive reading! you picked up on a couple of things that are very true!