Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fran
18-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Fran
Has anyone ever read with Fran? She is great at validating.

My last reading with her left me feeling like I wanted to slash my wrists. I should learn. Ive called her a few times on PS as Avery but on PTV Ive had positive from her in the past but she has left me crying a number of occasions. Don't get me wrong, I think she's probably the one telling the truth but she was so negative, I mean so negative.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fran
listen miserable if she (or anyone else) left you crying you shouldn't call her again as she clearly upset you that's not how it should be. Yes we should accept any news including not good ones but good psychic will explain it in such way that you feel uplifted or you look for different outcome but no way you should feel upset and suicidal ( as you mentioned cutting your wrists)...

I find her waffling a lot and bit patronising too but wouldn't call her as send text to the show and she was way of the mark and the reading made none the wiserSad it just didn't make sense !!!
18-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Thank you Emma. Yes, I rang her 3 times in the last 18 months. Although positive about the overall situation really negative and patronising about my situation. When I say patronising I mean really patronising. Left me questioning a great deal about myself.

I rang her again because her validations are so spot on you actually get fooled into believing she is telling the truth but I have to say not one of her predictions have ever materialised.

Thanks you again Emma, you did make me feel much better. For the record, I can accept good or bad news, its the patronising I find hard to take.
18-05-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your bad reading miserable. It's diabolical to think that readers you call can upset you to this extent. If I were you I'd forget about what Fran predicted, they never get things right anyway. Hope you feel better.
18-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Oh and I didn't realise that until I read your reply - thank you
18-05-2014, 09:01 PM
yes, fran donald not been that good for me ithere. she told me somthing long time ago that didnt cum true. dont worry about it becaus shes not a good reader.
18-05-2014, 09:37 PM
I think it was Fran Proctor Gibbs Lia Chi. I didn't realise what made me so upset was her blatant patronising way. Not until Emma stated it in her post. She was honest, if not a little too honest. I can see her point of view. But she was down right patronising and mean. But hey, I will not call her again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FRAN PG Gem_0923 2 896 13-07-2017 12:01 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
Thumbs Up Fran Proctor Gibbs Dream Catcher 12 5,035 22-08-2013 12:56 PM
Last Post: MissMarple
  Anyone had a txt/voicemail/call with Fran Mcdonald Gem_0923 7 1,980 01-01-2013 08:25 PM
Last Post: Demi
  Fran McDonald Whisper 0 1,036 21-08-2012 08:12 PM
Last Post: Whisper
  Fran (4717) PsychicToday 0 782 14-08-2012 10:15 AM
Last Post: PsychicToday