Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tim Dehaney
22-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Tim Dehaney
Hiya just wondered if anyone has had a reading with this man, looking through posts via other websites there are mixed reviews. Ive recently just had a reading with him through his website and although he has given me no timings etc.
Has anyone had any predictions off this guy (which have come to light or not) and how would you rate him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Tim Dehaney
http://www.psychicshows.co.uk/showthread...im+dehaney
04-08-2014, 11:26 PM
he is very highly rated for his readings, he told me my ex would get married whilst most of psychic tv told me that would never happen, it did, he was right and they were wrong
05-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Sorry IAACCF, but hadn't you had readings for a long time from him, saying you will get back together? I also recall you saying he had given April this year, along with John H in that you will be reunited.
He did pick up the marriage, brilliant for him to do that, but wasn't this very close to the event? (Which is the best way to pick things up in fairness) ..
05-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Tim never gave a timing and neither did John healey, I now thank God it never happened
05-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Oh, could have sworn it was supposed to be April .. Glad your better now then Smile
05-08-2014, 09:11 PM
It is Ironic because April is the month of april fools jokes
10-06-2015, 12:01 PM
(22-05-2014 08:41 PM)Gem_0923 Wrote:  Hiya just wondered if anyone has had a reading with this man, looking through posts via other websites there are mixed reviews. Ive recently just had a reading with him through his website and although he has given me no timings etc.
Has anyone had any predictions off this guy (which have come to light or not) and how would you rate him.

GEM you trying to open big can of worms, Tim is somehow sensitive subject to some people on this forum. Follow the link provided by another member and you will know what I`m talking about.

I never had tarot reading from him, neither reiki healing or whatever he offers so cant comment but given what I have read about him on this forum I wouldn't either, you decide for yourself .
10-06-2015, 09:26 PM
I've tried the link above and It seems the Thread is no longer there, that's a shame really as I would of been interested to read that thread

Smile we are all responsible for our own happiness
06-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Anyone had a reading with Tim Dehaney? I can see he has his own website. By all accounts he's supposed to be highly rated. Anyone got any feedback on this guy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Relationship healing Tim Dehaney DogLover11 6 1,638 18-08-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: Dr Healy Feely