Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paul Miles
26-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Paul Miles
out of all of the psychic today psychic (that I had mini reading with) paul had the best connection with me. bk in November I asked for a love reading (I gave no names just literally asked 'can I have a love reading plz and gave me D.O.B) he picked up on my ex from 3 year ago-- something I wasn't expecting as we haven't spoken since the break up. he said there was contact coming in from him in December but it wouldn't be direct but thro a friend and would only a few messages (I didn't believe him at the time but mid December low and behold he contacted my friend) he then said contact would cease until February (and again low and behold the ex contacted me directly mid feb and weve continued speaking since then on/off)

For me Paul was very good and connected well, has anyone else had a good/bad experience with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Paul Miles
hi gem ... he is pleasant chap Paul but never gave me timings or other significant info ...he advised me like a friend would but as for validations and predictions ...no ..he didn't impress me ... sorry
27-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Paul Miles isn't the best of readers I've encountered. He talks a good game at the time of the reading. So far, nothing he's told me has happened. An okay guy to talk to, had worse but had a lot better too.
10-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Paul Miles is Ok chap but not a reader , I would say healer and good listener that's about it.don't expect validations or predictions .

he read for me once and changed his story 3 times within 10 mins so I said bye bye

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  any opinions on Paul Miles? Gem_0923 9 2,710 12-02-2014 11:18 AM
Last Post: blondrockchick