Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help
30-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Need help
Can somebody help me
For years I have been able to see spirits but chose to ignore them in the last 5 years I have lost my partner and my children's father which has accelerated my sightings.
I need to know how to channel this and use my gift properly as I feel it's time to accept and help others.
Tracy x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Need help
(30-05-2014 09:28 AM)Tracybird Wrote:  Can somebody help me
For years I have been able to see spirits but chose to ignore them in the last 5 years I have lost my partner and my children's father which has accelerated my sightings.
I need to know how to channel this and use my gift properly as I feel it's time to accept and help others.
Tracy x

find a spiritualist church nearby and call them they often have what is called an open circle which helps you develop
01-06-2014, 02:12 PM
(30-05-2014 09:28 AM)Tracybird Wrote:  Can somebody help me
Tracy x

Hi Tracy ~~~ it sounds like you have got a psychic gift. Yes, I agree with miserable that your local Spiritualist church would be your ideal solution as they run psychic development circles ~~~ if there is not one in your area then maybe John Healey or Anne Scholls could be able to help.
It would be so interesting to hear of your story Tracy ~~~ to share what happens when you hear these spirits, do they frighten you?
01-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Doesen't Hazel Lee have a class workshop?* if you visit Psychic TVs website they should have further details of this course...............

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
01-06-2014, 07:29 PM
I often hear voices that come from nowhere. I remember a few years ago I visited a Spiritulist church with my mum, the platform medium told me that I had mediumship abilities. I find I have an interest in reading cards which convey messages to me and when I pick up jewellery I get the shivers. Tracy, try holding an old piece of jewellery that belongs to someone and see what images or voices come through.
01-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Ok I see spirits during the day and they could be anywhere, I can't seem to concentrate to listen.
I know when people are pregnant or ill, I feel other people's pain ( that I really don't like)
I have a static caravan that I go to most weekends and a couple of weeks ago I was wide awake lying in bed as there were spirits mooching around the van and my partner suddenly started talking in his sleep
I woke him up and he was telling me about his dream about someone in the caravan opening doors etc
A few weeks before this he woke up acting weird and couldn't stop crying he was saying things that only my deceased husband would know so it's quite obvious to me my deceased husband was trying to get my attention and guess what.... It worked
Any suggestions here would be helpful like I said I have accepted it now just need to k ow how to use it xx
02-06-2014, 08:05 AM
I think this suggestion of contacting a Spiritualist Church is the best of all. Other than that maybe a local medium in your area may be able to help you. It's obvious that your late husband is trying to reassure you that he's ok!

I have no experience of these things myself, but I think the suggestions you've been given re Spirit Churches is your best option. I don't think it's a good idea to ring the psychics, they'll just keep you on the phone.x

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
02-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Ok thankyou I will give it a go xx