Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plans for Summer
01-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Plans for Summer
Now that summers here I'm sure many of you have made plans for that holiday, getting away from it and chilling out. Summers also a time for that reading, I had a brilliant reading from Ashley on psychic TV~~~ absurdly bloody brilliant, I literally didn't have a chance to say a word ~~~ but boy., he delivered.
I notice that this forums gone very quiet for a while and people don't appear to be posting much now which is a shame. I've not been a member here for that long but have always been an avid viewer of this forum. A year/2 years ago we had some very colourful characters on this forum., like them or hate them they made for good discussions and interesting debates. Over the last few months I notice the remainder of some of these members have dwindled~therefore this forums become a little inactive without those key people and strong personalities.
It would be great to hear many of your stories about your favourite psychics on psychic shows. Or indeed anything spiritual and interesting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Plans for Summer
I think most are managing to control their addiction...Or are now bankrupt.
01-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Gilly's right. .. *Some people have been trying to break the addiction .. and maybe others don't have much to discuss..

I've put down my opinion of good and bad readers. .. Obviously some will disagree so there's no more to be said. You mention spiritual discussions * I don't feel this forum is so much a place to discuss spiritual things? Not everyone on this forum is spiritual. .. people are more concerned with readings or sorting out love problems if we're all honest......

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
No &0sgoth, I wasn't referring to troubleshooter who I believe is banned. I was not a member here when George and Chris were posting ~~~ although I've been an avid viewer on this forum for years.
I did actually join when this forum first started ~~~ but cannot even remember my username or password. I was referring to members in the recent past who have been interesting. I really don't believe people on here are not spiritual blond rock chick ~~~ I believe there are some very spiritual beings on here which is why most are drawn to psychics.
01-06-2014, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 04:47 PM by blondrockchick.)
My remark about people on here not being spiritual did not apply to everyone *, but certainly a large number of members.......

First and foremost this forum was opened to bring balanced feedback about psychic readers. .. as on most of the sites* particularly psychic t. and psychic sofa most of the testimonials are too good to be true... .. on this forum at least members give their own honest accounts...

I realise that this doesn't always work due to people having different opinions and connections.. Maybe a psychic wont work as well for one member as it did for another.. Yes., I'm sure there are spiritual people on here. ... you have to have beliefs to buy readings, so nobody's skeptic.....

Spirituality is not just about readings. .. thats just a small part of it * this forum is all about readings.. its what people join up for to discuss psychics. If iit is just spiritual discussion you're after. ... .there's a lot better forums that have more varied spiritual discussions if you look on the net., Spirit & Destiny for one! I've noticed that spiritual threads put on this forum don't get much in the way of replies?

Maybe members have stopped posting because they're bored with the whole reading scenario? I've been enjoying the hot weather we've had today..................

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
01-06-2014, 06:55 PM
It's nice to see you back Gaby! I do agree that it's sad many members have stopped posting on here,agreed,the forums not as informative and entertaining as it was.Last year when I joined there were actually some very good discussions about palm reading,spell casting,time lines,to be fair Icemaiden and Amber Gems contributed most of these.But now,any spiritual discussion that's put on here just gets ignored.I do miss some of the posters who have disappeared and were interesting.Imacolincookfan,Spartans,Mr KoolJ,Sid and Snowqueen came across as strong interesting characters.I must admit I come on here less and less now.
01-06-2014, 07:42 PM
'Wow' what a beautiful day? Blondchick's right. I've only been a member here for 6 months but in that time I've seen very little of spiritual discussion. It would be nice though to post about something else other than readings, because sometimes talking about them all the time sends you daft.

Ella, you mention Snowqueen; he sent me an email at the beginning of April saying he was off abroad to Tenerife dancing. Believe he's still there. I don't know about the rest of the names you mentioned though, I'm still relatively new myself compared to most.
02-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Perfectly agree with the posts on this thread. Many of the key members who posted diligently have gone, I guess you couldn't blame them either.

When I joined over a year ago there was indeed a lot of topics and discussions on the board which is what a forum is all about. It was just a handful of key members that kept this all going, now I'm afraid I have to agree with Gaby, there's just not a lot worth coming on here for.

It's a shame really.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Summer Breeze Sianr 3 117 11-10-2017 08:53 PM
Last Post: Sianr
  Happy Summer Solstice Icemaiden 3 888 21-06-2013 10:52 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl