Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Please Don't Waste Your Money It's All Lies!!
06-06-2014, 05:48 AM
Please Don't Waste Your Money It's All Lies!!
I haven't been on here for a long long time as I have managed to get out of their grip, after years and years and thousands of £ of being told I will be back with my Ex I have just found out he got married in 2011 and is it seems happily married!! This is all a con no matter how much you want to believe them and what they say they are diabolical, they are ruining people lives for money, they need to be shut down! The things I have done with their advice now chills me to the bone, I have ruined and wasted my life all for a man that does not care about me because I've been fed so much c..p by these people!!

Please don't give them anymore of your time or money!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: Please Don't Waste Your Money It's All Lies!!
Oh dear, that sounds terrible. Do you think any of the psychics actually picked up on this, but predicted it would be your future with him?
06-06-2014, 06:55 AM
(06-06-2014 06:21 AM)Star111 Wrote:  Oh dear, that sounds terrible. Do you think any of the psychics actually picked up on this, but predicted it would be your future with him?

No none of them picked up on it at all in fact the opposite, they can't pick up on it as what they do is nothing but fraud they clearly can't tell you anything about these situations like countless others on here can testify to also
06-06-2014, 07:00 AM
Although now it's all over, it's been so traumatic but I feel sick to my stomach I feel like I just want to throw up constantly, they have helped me make a fool of myself in fact they encouraged me to and now I'm lost and alone feeling so sick, I would not of done or continued on in the way I have if it wasn't for these lying cheating psychics. I feel I've ruined my life and will end up a lonely old lady thanks in a large part to psychic tv!!
06-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Just remembering something I was told repeatedly by many, when I least expected it when I well and truly believe it's over he will turn up at my doorstep! Yer right!! Will he bring his wife?

There was only one psychic well astrologer that got it right but at the mo I can't remember her name, she said she didn't see him in my future but then nothing else she said has come true either so it's all rubbish!!
06-06-2014, 10:24 AM
IndigoJ, you have my sympathy. Really you do. I don't think there's anything I can say to make you feel better but I really hope you find peace and happiness after this shock.
My best wishes to you.
06-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks, at least mow I'm free I have closure for sure now both on him and psychics!
06-06-2014, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 05:29 PM by Hangingpants.)
Indigo, I'm so sorry to hear of your story and my heart goes out to you. I have been in a similar situation to you, my ex long term partner split up for a year between 2011/12. I went through many readers in that time, most of these came from PSTV, psychic sofa, MK, Kooma, the Circle, Nirvana Light, ask the answer etc.etc., admittedly my life hadn't been put on hold for as long as yours waiting, but then I had known this guy for a number of years so the hurt and betrayal was very strong. Also I heard news about my ex from a number of people which made it all the more humiliating.

I ran up a huge bill in that space of time and outstanding debts on my card. I found out eventually that my ex had suddenly got married in the August of 2012 to a girl he had only recently met. It gave me that wake up call, I haven't used a reader since and I intend it to stay that way.

None of the psychics I called picked up that my ex had got married or was even seeing another woman. I was told that we would get back together and blah blah blah! The usual stuff...he needs space...he's got issues and all that crap. I'm sorry for all those people who have faith and believe in them. But I don't trust any of the phone psychics, the only one that was reasonably accurate was Sue Hudd from the discontinued Psychic & Soul channel. I do Know for sure there are a few genuine psychics around, I've had evidence of these from past, but phone psychics I'm afraid I don't believe in any of them. They're just sales company's profiting on other people's misery. Maybe there are one or two genuine ones on the phone that I didn't try-who knows!

Keep strong Indigo. This all happened for me nearly 2 years ago and I have moved on with someone else. Times the biggest healer, and at least you've had closure. When the times right I'm sure you'll meet someone else and find happiness. All the best. X
06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Indigo would like to say huge thank you for your post. You are saying how it is and altough most of us here are addicted and call them more or less often I have to say what I noticed and perhaps the rest too ..I don't know ...is that PTV has lost a lot of clients and its obvious ....The way they present is appalling ...They tend to sell sell sell most of the times hardly time left for answering our texts or VM, they constantly promote themselves and talk too much about their lives which are boring anyway , they are very so friendly that they promote each other without any consideration in other words doesn't matter good or bad psychic they promote them all as the best of the best and push us to call them because otherwise they are busy ...but they are not ..if you watch PTV you can clearly see that not only offline psychics are almost always available but also studio psychics are very often available except very few and I had readings with some most popular ones ...what they do they talk much slower , talk in rounds and rounds , try to engage you in discussion so that way it lasts longer and also they get info out of you then reading from that and various other tactics... their presenters so in love with themselves ..OMG ...talk about their stories what they been up to what should we do discuss newspapers and even the other day try to offer counselling which is not what this show is about or what they are really qualified to do as they are not ....they basically think they are GOD and we are sheep ...so in the way they manipulate us ..so this is wake up call and Im glad you made it clear too ...
06-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Indigo. ...* I really feel for you. ... . I've been in a pretty much similar situation to you in the past. ... It's horrible because you really feel you've been punched in the stomach and humiliated......

I guess what you've just gone through brings questioning about psychics out-in-the-open...... *I guess many of us on here are going through turbulent times and just seek answers. ...

At least you can now move on and close the doors to this episode in your life... .. *i do wish you all the best. .. just give it time xx

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic tv steal your money! glittercat 10 3,358 06-10-2012 07:29 PM
Last Post: lemons