Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next...
10-06-2014, 07:05 PM
predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next...
Has been curious about this bloke from the internet as he was showing interest in me to the point of him asking to meet so send VM to 2 top studio psychics ..

Male psychic said yes definitely attraction and If I take it slowly something would develop ..just need a bit of patience ..

Female psychic said at this point he is not ready but I should stay in touch with him and it will develop over time into a relationship ...so in the way similar to male psychic huh ?

that was few days ago ...

and
yesterday

Well ....yesterday I found out he changed his status from single to IN RELATIONSHIP with another female ....
AND HE DEFO IS as I seen his and hers posts on the FB ...

Im disappointed but pleased as I didn't call them for a full reading but this also showed me how genuine they are ... one of the psychics was nominated as a psychic of the year ,,,,,YEAH RIGHT ?!

SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS ..STOP CALLING THEM - OTS WASTE OF MONEY AS THEY DONT THEY JUST GUESS YOUR ANSWERS !!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next...
(10-06-2014 07:05 PM)treacle654 Wrote:  Has been curious about this bloke from the internet as he was showing interest in me to the point of him asking to meet so send VM to 2 top studio psychics ..

Male psychic said yes definitely attraction and If I take it slowly something would develop ..just need a bit of patience ..

Female psychic said at this point he is not ready but I should stay in touch with him and it will develop over time into a relationship ...so in the way similar to male psychic huh ?

and
yesterday

Well ....yesterday I found out he changed his status from single to IN RELATIONSHIP with another female ....

Im disappointed but pleased as I didn't call them for a full reading but this also showed me how genuine they are ... one of the psychics was nominated as a psychic of the year ,,,,,YEAH RIGHT ?!

SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS ..STOP CALLING THEM - OTS WASTE OF MONEY AS THEY DONT THEY JUST GUESS YOUR ANSWERS !!!!
Treacle, I have not posted on here for a while simply because of a lot of the postings. I am totally confused why you consistantly post negatively about readers yet you use not one but two psychics to search for an answer about a man who has shown interest from a dating site who you don't even know. Please don't tell people do not waste their money because you need to have a word with yourself first. This proves your high and unhealthy dependancy on readers and yet you still slate them and blame them.
11-06-2014, 07:50 PM
(11-06-2014 06:56 PM)curious2 Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 07:05 PM)treacle654 Wrote:  Has been curious about this bloke from the internet as he was showing interest in me to the point of him asking to meet so send VM to 2 top studio psychics ..

and
yesterday

Treacle, I have not posted on here for a while simply because of a lot of the postings. I am totally confused why you consistantly post negatively about readers yet you use not one but two psychics to search for an answer about a man who has shown interest from a dating site who you don't even know. Please don't tell people do not waste their money because you need to have a word with yourself first. This proves your high and unhealthy dependancy on readers and yet you still slate them and blame them.

With all the evidence on here it is much better to advise people not to waste their money than to encourage people to live in unrealistic hope whilst paying these charlatans their hard earned money. They are to blame along with those that promote them, these people cannot get away with ruining so many peoples lives, they take no responsibility at all, they simply don't care as long as their bank accounts are ok! I've even had one talk about a fellow psychic and laughed about her as she used psychics too, I won't repeat what she said it was appalling and she is one that people on here think is superb!!

The unhealthy dependence is what they strive for, quite frankly how dare you criticise someone that is working through this and hopefully getting to the other side of it! Let me guess you believe them all lol!!

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP BELIEVING THESE PSYCHICS, STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND WHATS MORE THEY CAN'T TELL YOU YOUR FUTURE NO MATTER HOW MANY OF THEM COME HERE AND TRY AND SAY OTHERWISE!

There needs to be very tight and strict regulation or better still these lines and shows need to go out of business!!

SAVE YOUR MONEY, give me your ex, love interest or whoever's contact details, I'll ask them if they are interested in you and want to take things forward and I won't charge you a penny, seriously PM me!!
11-06-2014, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 08:24 PM by treacle654.)

and
yesterday

#######################################
Curious2 please get your facts straight !!!!Angry

1. First of all I post negative and positive but unfortunately there is more negative than positive to be said about those so called psychics

2. we post our opinions on here so others have feedback and we advice each other

3. WHO ARE YOU ?! to tell me not to tell people how I feel and how my predictions happened or not ..are YOU some sort of new way of censorship ? you certainly come across that way

4. if you don't like my posts don't read them or don't reply - it`s called freedom of choice

5. and finally stop criticising me and telling me what to do as it will not change

good day to youDodgy
11-06-2014, 09:23 PM
well if we are voicing our opinions then I would like to share my experience too and I am not trying to offend anyone or belittle them or anything negative - just my own opinion.

In the past I spent stupid amounts of money when I felt all I could do was turn to psychics for a quick attempt to heal my emotions. I could have turned to friends but I didn't want to be judged and I also wanted a glimmer of hope! well after a couple of years of being told utter nonsense from random readers I managed to find a couple of good readers that told me exactly how things would pan out. I purposely ignored them because it wasn't what I wanted to hear but they were the ones that were right and continue to be right. I have also found one or 2 other good psychics/mediums along the way...

I take sole responsibility for relying on readers - after all there are no guarantees with readings and I know they will never be held liable for the information they give to us no matter how inaccurate and damaging it can be. But I do whole heartedly believe there are genuine gifted psychics out there, its just finding the right one. I think Curious is right in suggesting sticking to a tried and trusted reader... if you have one!!

Of course I can only comment on my experience of psychics (whether you agree or not)... clearly this isn't the case for everyone but there are clients out there who psychics have managed to predict correctly for and I am one of them.
11-06-2014, 09:37 PM
(11-06-2014 07:50 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  

and
yesterday

With all the evidence on here it is much better to advise people not to waste their money than to encourage people to live in unrealistic hope whilst paying these charlatans their hard earned money. They are to blame along with those that promote them, these people cannot get away with ruining so many peoples lives, they take no responsibility at all, they simply don't care as long as their bank accounts are ok! I've even had one talk about a fellow psychic and laughed about her as she used psychics too, I won't repeat what she said it was appalling and she is one that people on here think is superb!!

The unhealthy dependence is what they strive for, quite frankly how dare you criticise someone that is working through this and hopefully getting to the other side of it! Let me guess you believe them all lol!!

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP BELIEVING THESE PSYCHICS, STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND WHATS MORE THEY CAN'T TELL YOU YOUR FUTURE NO MATTER HOW MANY OF THEM COME HERE AND TRY AND SAY OTHERWISE!

There needs to be very tight and strict regulation or better still these lines and shows need to go out of business!!

SAVE YOUR MONEY, give me your ex, love interest or whoever's contact details, I'll ask them if they are interested in you and want to take things forward and I won't charge you a penny, seriously PM me!!
Treacle, just have a look at that post again, are you for real!!
11-06-2014, 09:52 PM
curious2 or 5 or 7 or whatever your name is ... I wasn't going to get involved just read this post but you just made my blood boiled ..how many more times ..which bit don't you understand ..even others try to tell you and you bang on the same and the same and the same ..and not only that now you found someone to bully ?! this is peaceful forum so if you cant bear others if you can`t bear that people on here are seriously affected , back off as you just antagonise people against you ....you are nothing but TROUBLE !!!!!!
11-06-2014, 11:14 PM
I've spent vast amounts of money in the past on readings. ... it's so easy to ring a psychic there in the comfort of your own home., before you know where you are you find yourself getting sucked in because you can't leave it there. ... you want to hear more and more.. I didn't want advice from my family or friends I needed someone detached completely from me to bring me answers from a strangers angle..

I've had some awful readers who've just given me complete bu--sht. I have found some good ones who have accurately predicted for me. .. I don't really think just because a few have let you down they're all fakes.. I found the ones that have proved accurate, the predictions have manifested only after I ve forgotten about them.. It's only when I refer to my notes at a later stage I realise they were right..

I don't think we can rely too heavily on Psychics .. I do agree with some of the posts they ought to be proceeded with an open mind.. I don't have readings too frequently., I think if you give your own personal power completely to a psychics you become more reliant on them in the future.. I take responsibility myself for my actions and blame myself for use of psychics obsessively and think that intuition is the guide of all..
11-06-2014, 11:31 PM
(11-06-2014 09:23 PM)Lady P Wrote:  well if we are voicing our opinions then I would like to share my experience too and I am not trying to offend anyone or belittle them or anything negative - just my own opinion.

In the past I spent stupid amounts of money when I felt all I could do was turn to psychics for a quick attempt to heal my emotions. I could have turned to friends but I didn't want to be judged and I also wanted a glimmer of hope! well after a couple of years of being told utter nonsense from random readers I managed to find a couple of good readers that told me exactly how things would pan out. I purposely ignored them because it wasn't what I wanted to hear but they were the ones that were right and continue to be right. I have also found one or 2 other good psychics/mediums along the way...

I take sole responsibility for relying on readers - after all there are no guarantees with readings and I know they will never be held liable for the information they give to us no matter how inaccurate and damaging it can be. But I do whole heartedly believe there are genuine gifted psychics out there, its just finding the right one. I think Curious is right in suggesting sticking to a tried and trusted reader... if you have one!!

Of course I can only comment on my experience of psychics (whether you agree or not)... clearly this isn't the case for everyone but there are clients out there who psychics have managed to predict correctly for and I am one of them.

I'm sorry but negating them of all responsibility is just ridiculous!!! Everyone in a civilised society, every human has a responsibility towards other humans, that is why we have laws against beating someone, killing someone, conning people, thieving from someone the list goes on and on! So how on earth can you negate their responsibility to their fellow human beings and these people constantly spout to be working in love and light!! They can't have it both ways!! Everytime I meet or see a fellow human, animals too, I have a duty to treat them with respect that's what a good and kind person does, these people are far from decent responsible humans in fact they are just plain nasty lying con artists!

I have, in recent times, over the last 5/6 years had various readings with quite a few readers and NOT ONE has got any predictions right, it must just be for the lucky chosen few, as this forum can atest!!

These people, with the help of the likes of PTV, Kooma, etc etc, are responsible for absolutely trashing peoples lives both financially and emotionally, taking people to the depths of despair and I would put money on that they have driven more than a few to suicide by their practises! How anyone can continue to defend theses people with all the terrible heartbreaking stories on this forum is quite astonishing! I do hope that those caught up in this awful cycle listen to those that are warning of this truth about psychics rather than the psychics coming on here trying to blame it all on the client, taking no responsibility for themselves and giving people that vain hope that maybe, just maybe they will be that lucky person that gets the prediction that materialises. This is a CON and the Government need to step in and stop this!
11-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Thanks for your update Treacle.
It's a shame that it did not work out (with said guy) but it clearly was not meant to be. At least you hadn't gone on dates with him and then that happen I suppose.
However, I think the feedback like Treacle gave is important. As it puts these readings into perspective and reminds us of how ludicrous some of them (or all of them actually are).

I had a reading recently from Kooma. With a psychic called Harmony. It was the first reading I had in a few months and I just very randomly called her the evening before a meeting at work I was going to, and that was my question (she said she works better with direct questions rather than random reads). I had always gone on recommendations in the past, or careful study of testomonials etc including from this forum. So decided to be really off key and select who i was "drawn to".

The read it'self was very disappointing whilst i was having it, as it was not only the main question that Harmony wanted but continued to ask questions in order to carry on the reading. Therefore she was just giving an opinion. I did not keep the reading going for the whole duration, I actually had a couple of more specific questions but didn't bother asking them due to the response i was getting with the first one.

I specifically asked her what she saw as the outcome/or what was going to happen and she gave me her "opinion" including that i was going to notice change as a result of the meeting i was having with in 2 weeks etc etc.

The following day I go into work, and guess what? one of the key people due at the meeting was sick, another had been called to an emergency and the date of the meeting was put back (will now be in July).

So, don't waste your time there either folks. I could kick myself now. I take comfort it was my first read for a while and was not the most expensive reading i have had due to the length of the call. I had not been elated by the reading during it, and at least i did not have long to wait to find out that Harmony is in fact as psychic as my teddy bear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emma Jane opt 0- soon to be studio psychic Dream Catcher 26 8,463 01-12-2015 04:16 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  something odd has happened today Emma13 128 22,624 05-08-2013 10:05 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  August Studio Schedule PsychicToday 10 4,202 05-09-2012 12:23 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  Whats happening with the studio White lady 9 1,831 24-07-2012 09:21 PM
Last Post: sunbeam
  July Studio Schedule PsychicToday 5 2,944 19-07-2012 02:44 PM
  Liz & Michael- New Studio Psychics Dream Catcher 67 11,793 04-07-2012 09:24 AM
Last Post: MissMarple
  June Studio Schedule PsychicToday 4 2,701 26-06-2012 03:30 PM
  May Studio Schedule PsychicToday 4 2,093 25-05-2012 11:04 AM
  April Studio Schedule PsychicToday 13 3,942 20-04-2012 11:34 AM
  PT where is the April studio schedule?? Dream Catcher 1 998 10-04-2012 01:24 PM