Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Past Life Regression
01-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Past Life Regression
Any chance anyone here knows who does Past Lives and dream analysis? I would love to be regressed and see what comes up. Or maybe "I'm New" like Joey from Friends! Lol

Has anyone had this done before?

-----Love and light-----
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2010, 06:16 PM
RE: Past Life Regression
(01-11-2010 08:16 PM)Persephone Wrote:  Any chance anyone here knows who does Past Lives and dream analysis? I would love to be regressed and see what comes up. Or maybe "I'm New" like Joey from Friends! Lol

Hi Persephone - I'm Krys (4570) and I'm a past life regression therapist as well as a psychic and medium. I regress lots and lots of people who come to me for all sorts of reasons. Rest assured that if you were 'new', you wouldn't be on this forum - or asking these kind of questions.

Lots of people want regression out of curiosity or because they're interested in a particular time in history, a particular country where they've not lived in this lifetime or because of a connection with a particular person - and if that's the case - then you can be sure there's a reason behind it.

Krys
14-11-2010, 08:29 PM
(01-11-2010 08:16 PM)Persephone Wrote:  Any chance anyone here knows who does Past Lives and dream analysis? I would love to be regressed and see what comes up. Or maybe "I'm New" like Joey from Friends! Lol

Hi,

John Healey is really good at past life readings, If you can get hold of him.
14-11-2010, 08:33 PM

John Healey is really good past life readings, if you can get hold of him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Past Life Readings Noble Hunertus 3 637 13-06-2014 10:21 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  past what do u want gabriel 7 1,082 28-06-2013 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Past Life connections flamered 13 2,257 28-05-2013 05:12 PM
Last Post: Dancing Dolly