Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kathryn on Michelle Knight
13-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Kathryn on Michelle Knight
Hello: I'm a newby on here. I would be very interested to hear if anyone has had a reading with Katherine on Michelle Knights? If so what is your verdict? She has excellent recommendations and she is hand picked by Michelle herself.

I spoke to her about 6 months ago, I am still waiting for something major that she forecast, she didn't give me any specific time. She did say I would move forward when I've thrown all my past emotional burdens away that I've been carrying along the way. I liked her, I felt she was genuine, it's not often I would say that lightly either.

I don't see too many of Michelle's psychics posted on this site. If anybody has spoken to Katherine I would be very interested to hear what you think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Kathryn on Michelle Knight
Pollypocket, I don't usually use Michelle knights readers, I've spoken to hazel and Katherine, that's because I consider out of the many readers I've used those two are the best. Katherine is very hard to get hold of because her reputation is excellent. I like her honesty and the way she delivers. Not once did she ask me any questions yet what she told me made so much sense.
So far she's been accurate with me, she didn't predict big things for me, but then no big things happens for me.
I would regard Katherine as one of the better readers that I feel can be trusted.
13-06-2014, 10:05 PM
It's good to see that somebody else feels the same way about a reader as I do. In my time I've had readers that have simply spun me a yarn, so I'm happy to have found Katherine who has at least restored some faith. I've been out of the circuit for a long while having readings because of the disappointment I've experienced. But Katherine has restored that faith that there are at least some genuine ones around if you search. I now take readings as they come, I don't expect exact timing but somebody who connects with me.

Thanks for your feedback noblehundrtus, I'm hoping to have a reading with her tomorrow, hopefully she will be active on MKs site. I like hazels style too, but in my opinion Katherine has the edge slightly over her. I believe she is one of Michelle's star readers too, personally chosen by her.
13-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum pollypocket. I agree that a connection is the main ingredient between the client and the psychic.

I would not normally use one of MKs psychic, her sites quite expensive and some of the past readers of hers that I've used haven't been that great or exceptional. But Katherine I must admit that I feel tempted to have a reading with.

I've looked at her profile and her video. There is something about her manner that tells me this lady is good. I may decide to give in to temptation and have a reading with her. I was planning to have a reading with Anthony from psychic sofa who is good, but may decide to have that reading with Katherine instead, despite being on a more pricey site.
13-06-2014, 11:08 PM
(13-06-2014 10:40 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  years ago I used to have readings with Saffy from MK. What do you guys think about her?

I have only ever had the one reading with Saffy, that must have been at least two years ago.

She was confusing I found and a little vague. Not much happened by way of predictions she made. I really didnt find her good at all. What was your opinion of her Gaby?
13-06-2014, 11:23 PM
(13-06-2014 10:37 PM)Alesha Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the forum pollypocket. I agree that a connection is the main ingredient between the client and the psychic.

I would not normally use one of MKs psychic, her sites quite expensive and some of the past readers of hers that I've used haven't been that great or exceptional. But Katherine I must admit that I feel tempted to have a reading with.

I've looked at her profile and her video. There is something about her manner that tells me this lady is good. I may decide to give in to temptation and have a reading with her. I was planning to have a reading with Anthony from psychic sofa who is good, but may decide to have that reading with Katherine instead, despite being on a more pricey site.

She has a lovely soothing energy around her Alesha. Please update me if you decide to have a reading with Katherine.
14-06-2014, 08:54 AM
(13-06-2014 10:05 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  It's good to see that somebody else feels the same way about a reader as I do. In my time I've had readers that have simply spun me a yarn, so I'm happy to have found Katherine who has at least restored some faith. I've been out of the circuit for a long while having readings because of the disappointment I've experienced. But Katherine has restored that faith that there are at least some genuine ones around if you search. I now take readings as they come, I don't expect exact timing but somebody who connects with me.

Thanks for your feedback noblehundrtus, I'm hoping to have a reading with her tomorrow, hopefully she will be active on MKs site. I like hazels style too, but in my opinion Katherine has the edge slightly over her. I believe she is one of Michelle's star readers too, personally chosen by her.

I'm like you, I don't approach readers lightly. I'm not a person who will have a reading asking advice on every single little thing; such as should I go on that date lol!!!!!! I approach readers through research, I've used a fair few, but only have readings now when I'm genuinely inquisitive about what they see.
I feel I've singled out the trash and only go to who I consider the top notch. I find Hazel and Katherine both have worked for me, I like the way these readers don't stop and pause, they just get on with it. Those are the only two readers I go to on MKs, and then only once in a blue moon.
14-06-2014, 10:01 AM
(14-06-2014 09:58 AM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 11:08 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 10:40 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  years ago I used to have readings with Saffy from MK. What do you guys think about her?

I have only ever had the one reading with Saffy, that must have been at least two years ago.

She was confusing I found and a little vague. Not much happened by way of predictions she made. I really didnt find her good at all. What was your opinion of her Gaby?

At the time I thought that she was good at connecting. Because of that I liked her. Now that I'm passed all this I would put her in the same box as all the others who failed with their stories.

That's the problem, so many give just stories. I've gone through a lot of stories from readers that have messed me up. I now am very selective who I use.
14-06-2014, 10:22 AM
(14-06-2014 08:54 AM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 10:05 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  It's good to see that somebody else feels the same way about a reader as I do. In my time I've had readers that have simply spun me a yarn, so I'm happy to have found Katherine who has at least restored some faith. I've been out of the circuit for a long while having readings because of the disappointment I've experienced. But Katherine has restored that faith that there are at least some genuine ones around if you search. I now take readings as they come, I don't expect exact timing but somebody who connects with me.

I'm like you, I don't approach readers lightly. I'm not a person who will have a reading asking advice on every single little thing; such as should I go on that date lol!!!!!! I approach readers through research, I've used a fair few, but only have readings now when I'm genuinely inquisitive about what they see.
I feel I've singled out the trash and only go to who I consider the top notch. I find Hazel and Katherine both have worked for me, I like the way these readers don't stop and pause, they just get on with it. Those are the only two readers I go to on MKs, and then only once in a blue moon.

Thanks for your feedback. I feel I have found an exceptionally good reader in Katherine. I don't hold her predictions down to any specific time, like a whole of other people I'm waiting for something big by way of a prediction will arrive. She hasn't sugar coated but told me it will happen when the time is right and that much of our future is subject to freewill which I strongly believe in.
14-06-2014, 03:54 PM
(14-06-2014 10:15 AM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 10:01 AM)pollypocket Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 09:58 AM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 11:08 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  

At the time I thought that she was goodi at connecting. Because of that I liked her. Now that I'm passed all this I would put her in the same box as all the others who failed with their stories.

That's the problem, so many give just stories. I've gone through a lot of stories from readers that have messed me up. I now am very selective who I use.

yes me too. I had a reading with yona farrell this week. I heard she's good. she was a lovely lady. I took some notes and we will see now.
she didn't invent stories which was great.

Cool; I've never tried any of the readers from The Circle. Nowadays I tend to stick with one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kathryn Smyth laura2050 25 2,676 28-10-2016 05:09 PM
Last Post: Shanti
  request from Michelle Knights Facebook ledders 18 1,694 20-11-2015 05:48 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Belinda - Michele Knight lilone 70 7,046 12-11-2015 05:56 AM
Last Post: hmd63
  Will - Michelle Knight Purple shimmer 1 722 19-09-2015 01:46 PM
Last Post: Fargo
  Hazel Michele Knight Doubting 4 1,873 24-06-2014 07:29 PM
Last Post: miserable
  Michelle Knight on This Morning ilovemichelle 3 2,001 21-06-2013 02:09 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Michelle Knight on remote viewing ilovemichelle 0 1,212 03-05-2011 01:45 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle
  Michelle Knight lighten-your-psychic-load-today ilovemichelle 0 1,325 29-04-2011 09:32 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle