Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ten things to avoid in psychicreadings
15-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Ten things to avoid in psychicreadings
It seems a while now but I had many psychic readings, the more they told me my ex would eventually return the more readings I had. I am still awaiting said outcome although at present her new husband is proving a rather large stumbling block ;-) Anyway i have plenty of experience of readers including (john Healey, annie Lund, anne scholes, Tim Dehaney, Demian, Colin cook, most on psychic today so I speak from a position of experience even though my last reading was over a year ago.

1) If you get a prediction forget it. Understand that 90% of predictions are grounded in guesswork or wanting to cheer you up.
2) If an ex is not back within 6 months they won't be back, harsh but true and no psychic will change that.
3) Be wary of hopping to different psychics but also be careful of using the same one so often that they become lazy because they know your story inside out.
4) Avoid phone psychics if you can, this business is simply love and shite
5) Grieve early if it is a broken relationship, the grieving is not any easier if you face it later
6) Write down on one list how many predictions came to pass, then on the other side how many did not. You will see the lop sided effect.
7) Understand that good and bad things happen in life and psychics cannot stop that
8) Remember a reading has a cost and it is not always financial
9) A psychic never lies (a lie is telling someone something you know to be false) A psychic believes what they tell you to be correct, alas they never are but this is different from lying
10) Ask the psychic can you pay up after said prediction materialises (wait for response)

I hope you get your predictions but I doubt you will (Colin Cook failing to get predictions since 2010)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You Have A Beautiful Soul + 6 Other Things Every Mother Should Tell Their Daughter dormammu 0 106 04-10-2017 11:11 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 522 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  The things that came true ... lilone 21 2,212 15-12-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Mistique1
  Things haven't changed Dancing Dolly 3 609 28-07-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: mymy
  the 7 things that could happen in order of likeliness from your relationship reading iamacolincookfan 5 1,283 18-10-2014 06:35 PM
Last Post: Maria123
  My Experience of psychics, myself, readers I use and key things to look out for jmpsychicservices 12 2,971 29-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  setting things straight (for those that dont know) chrisw316 38 4,405 05-05-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: lolly