Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Retreat
17-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Heart Retreat
It has been yonks since I posted on here. I hope your all well.
I was looking for a short break away for just myself and my dogs - somewhere quiet and spiritual to reflect and read when I came across a retreat lead by Liz King.
http://www.rocklandslodges.co.uk/#!rockl...eats/c1sxx

I was just wondering if anyone else has been on anything similar & what its like? Love to know if you have been on a retreat with Liz. When I used to get readings i thought she was lovely so it's funny I should stumble across this. I was just thinking of a normal break away but this is intriguing, although I doubt I could take the dogs to a retreat LOL.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Retreat
Have u thought about a retreat at the Isle of Dogs??? Exclamation

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
09-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Angel Eyes,I've looked over at the link you supplied,it really looks like a heavenly place.Did you visit there in the end? I'd be interested myself to go there for a break and wondered what feedback you could give if you did manage to get there.xHeart
10-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Blah blah
12-12-2014, 11:39 AM
(10-12-2014 05:37 PM)treacle654 Wrote:  Blah blah

Treacle,you really are acting like an idiot.If you haven't got anything decent to contribute then don't bother.I couldn't care if you post some s--t comments on me either.
15-12-2014, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 10:29 AM by leon.)
you should find your answer from the online psychic advice online, please find a post card can be free
17-01-2015, 09:38 PM
(09-12-2014 11:56 AM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  Angel Eyes,I've looked over at the link you supplied,it really looks like a heavenly place.Did you visit there in the end? I'd be interested myself to go there for a break and wondered what feedback you could give if you did manage to get there.xHeart

Hello Ella,
sorry been ages since I have been on here.
I rang them and spoke to the owners and they were lovely so I have booked for Feb for me, my boyfriend and my pooches. You can't leave the dogs in the lodge on their own which is fair enough, so I didn't do the retreat as no-one would look after the dogs

Add them on Facebook - they post there late deals and i see they are holding anther retreat in a couple of weeks.

I'll let you know how it was when I get back Smile
17-01-2015, 10:20 PM
(17-06-2014 02:48 PM)Spiritual Beer Cans Wrote:  Have u thought about a retreat at the Isle of Dogs??? Exclamation

Funny....Big Grin

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool