Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Life is much better after no PTV
23-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Life is much better after no PTV
I havent been on here in a long while but I knocked all this texting lark on the head when I realized that the psychics on Psychic TV had little or no talent whatsoever. Some may get little bits right but a lot of the time there was no genuine ones left, I stopped wasting mt credit on these fools and since then my life it seems has turned out better.

I used to rely a lot on these psychics telling me things, I remember going through a rough patch with a woman and they all said I'd get back with her but I actually dumped her as I found out she was shagging another bloke Dodgy so I thought well whats the point? and chucked her. Since then I did carry on texting in but while I did my life wasnt moving forwards, I felt that this vortex towards texting them was just getting silly! why should I rely on them? my life has been great ever since! I stopped texting around Christmas 2013 as I lost all interest. Back then I was jobless, no hope of anything else materialising. Fast forward to now and I have since started a campaign to save a local airport which has got me on local TV, radio and newspapers and this is still ongoing. This is a really positive thing Im doing and it feels strange people looking up to me as some sort of figure who can stand up for what he believes in and make something happen. My music has also taken off and I have had two more releases on labels, one got featured in a music magazine which gave me a 8/10 rating thus boosting sales Big Grin my DJing has got better and so far have DJ'ed on the beach at a local festival I also have another booking in a month Smile things are going so well. I also met a woman at the festival I did who it seems was glued to me all day and night and we have been going out for nearly a month now, Ive also gone to stay with her the other weekend and she came down this weekend. My life couldnt be better Smile I also start work next month too! Big Grin I also have a few things to look forward to with friends going to see comedians at the 02 that sort of thing.

I just feel that since I got out of that loop of constantly texting PTV my life has picked up. Some of the psychics got some of the predictions right but mostly timing was out and others just got it all wrong totally! I think this can be a positive for those who are going through shit times, dont rely on these psychics! I spent hundreds on them and never really got a true feeling that things would fall into place, it was all in riddles and just jammed with chit chat. I am so happy that my music, local campaign has taken off and also the fact I'm seeing someone too and also my upcoming job.

In 6 months my life has turned from stagnant to busy! Big Grin it can happen! have faith and don't put all your hopes on a half arsed 2 minute reading. I still get readings, I had one three weeks ago and I had it face to face and also recorded so I could listen back. I never will use phone psychics again!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: Life is much better after no PTV
thank you for your post danitalia.

Its very encouraging for all of us who are addicted .I do still use them but much less then before, I don't text at all occasional voicemail and I can tell it helps ...but cant "cut the cord completely" just yet ...

I suppose its like COLD TURKEY so I have to do it gradually ....must stick to it ..thanks again for your post !
23-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Good for you dantilia,Best of luck to you.
23-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Danitalia, that's good to hear. Sometimes surprise things do happen, you don't need a psychic to tell you that either, it's the flow of life.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
23-06-2014, 03:03 PM
It just seems since I stopped texting my life has got better, I felt like I was on a constant downward spiral and was relying on these answers to guide me but whatever they said it was I would act on it and things wouldn't work. I saw through it all and to think I even asked for work there too! huh lol.

But I just thought I'd share my experiences and let you know there is hope outside of PTV Smile Happy Go Girl I understand the gradual decline of texting/voicemailing at some point you will get to the point where you wont feel the need to contact them at all Big Grin much as I do believe in the after life I think PTV is shit now! it used to be full of good psychics but has since gone down hill, I remember in the freeview days when they first came on it was really good but since then its been all hard sell and no real talk about interesting topics any more. There is a way out and things will fall into place for you all Smile
26-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Fantastic danitlia... I think many of us on here feel the same. Go back 3 years & I used to text in EVERY SHOW!! Have phone readings & in general must have reeked of desparation! Life does get better when you stop, for a start its less money being spent, the great feeling of trusting your own gut instinct & your own mind- without the (damaging) view of a complete stranger who claims they know you better than yourself & your loved ones. Its all nonsense, I see people going down the same road as I was a few years ago but you can't tell them, afterall I wouldn't have listened either.

Best of luck & thank you for sharing. x
27-06-2014, 09:48 PM
PTV is simply a part of the healing process, almost none of their big (I like to call them unrealistic predictions come through) Kilt Girl, Cinnamon girl, Eradnus or something like that, the list is indeed endless. You at first are amazed that it will all come together and you wait with certainty, then with hope, then with less hope, then with utter desperation and then you realise it is not going to happen. By that time you only feel sad because you did not accept things when you should have.
28-06-2014, 02:43 PM
I think danantilia speaks a lot of sense. It is a healing process we go through, reducing readings one by one is a way to go forward. I only stick to a few readers now and then who I feel that are genuine for me. It is a habit very much like smoking, if under stress I feel that need to pick up the phone, but I'm actually doing this less and less nowadays, I have been strict with this habit. In the long run it doesen't make you feel any better.
Good luck to you danantilia.
28-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Danitalia, your thread is very hopeful for people that are going through that compulsive reading stage. Even texting can be addictive which is primarily towards getting hooked on the readings. There's a method in texting, it's the taster where PTV want you to come back for more. That usually happens because people are at their most vulnerable.

Your post just shows how much better a person can feel when your free of being dependent on psychics. I don't have readings any more, haven't for a long time. Now look back I didn't need readings, they were a form of comfort that fed my hopes and dreams. The problem is, I wasn't grounded in reality when I did have them. When you look back you can see this for yourself.
29-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Some readings are given to vulnerable people by readers with serious personality flaws themselves. This is not a good mix.