Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ventrilo Server (voice chat)
25-06-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 06:51 PM by jmpsychicservices.)
Ventrilo Server (voice chat)
I know I have made two threads in a short space of time; this is to make public the spiritual ventrilo server I am hosting.

I am providing a ventrilo server which can be used to allow many spiritual like minds to chat, this is hosted on a professional server with 24/7 99% uptime, free of charge. Anyone with the ventrilo voice chat client can connect to this server. There are a couple of private channels which two people can have a private conversation in as well. For those who do not know ventrilo is a voice chat client that can be used by anyone world-wide and they can either use it in Push To Talk mode or voice activation mode, you can have many people in a channel at once, it is a good way to connect with like spiritual minds. A free and easy way to communicate world wide at no extra cost apart from an internet connection, and microphone. I am providing this server free of charge to anyone who wishes to use it. If someone who is psychic wishes to give a client a reading using my ventrilo server as well they are welcome.

The Ventrilo Client can be downloaded from: http://www.ventrilo.com

The Server Details are the following:

Server Address: ventrilo.jmpsychicservices.co.uk

Server port is the default ventrilo port: 3784

Hope this is of help and that it helps spiritual people to connect in this way, I will be in there from time to time as well! You can even stay in there while AFK if you are the sort to leave yourselves 'signed in' places.
Any problems with the server, or trouble makers, let me know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Ventrilo Server (voice chat)
Jmpsychicservices. As you have freely admitted to working as a reader on a company, can you tell us if the company you once worked for ever kept notes on callers? It's one of those secrets that none of us non readers know one way or another. It would be interesting to know. Hope you don't mind me asking?
05-10-2014, 11:18 PM
what do you mean by notes on callers? if you mean logs of names and that no, we recently had an incident where a suicidal lady has been calling and distressing many of the psychics, and the supervisors have ended up going to the office and they are working on barring the numbers she uses, the details have been passed on to where they need to be as well i heard. so id presume not or at least records are not accessed until needed, I know i can see a log of calls as in date and length and total hours logged on/off but no details on the caller themselves.

Jacob
05-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Thanks jmpsychicservices for explaining that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you hear the mysterious voice that appeared during Sandi Toksvigā€™s live broadcast dormammu 0 131 27-10-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  The voice of reason.. chrisw316 41 5,472 05-05-2013 02:55 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Trust the voice within Spice 3 1,761 21-03-2012 09:09 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher