Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange Predictions
28-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Strange Predictions
Recently this forum has become a landmine of either psychic bashing or bashing each other for one reason or another. So I thought I would lighten the mood a little and try and get a fun discussion happening.

We all know psychics can be wrong, many of us are waiting for that one big prediction to happen. It hasn't for many of us and I don't see it happening for me.

However along the way we have encountered many psychics and had many readings. Although my big prediction has not come true I have had many weird and wonderful predictions come in. I will list a few below and if people add to it and join in the fun I will add some more. Believe me, I have had 100's come true in the last 18 months. Fun to watch out for and now I find that I read with the readers that make predictions more of the reading and I have fun waiting for them to come in.

1. One reader said to me that I would receive a parcel wrapped up strangely in two weeks from a person that I have always enquired about. Said it was a sign of him missing me. - exactly two weeks later I received said parcel wrapped in kitchen towel to protect it.

2. Another reader said I would get a phone call at 4pm the next day to firm up our meeting, well the phone rang at 2 minutes to 4 and I nearly dropped the phone in shock

3. two particular readers insisted that this person would come back to me on a specific date after not talking to me for 1 month. Literally said 9 days he will come back. Another said 6.30pm a text message late in the month. All were spot on with timing

4. One reader picked up a clock that I wouldn't be able to read when I was with person, a sign he is testing me - yep clock was back to front.

5. Another reader predicted I would see this person on the day I spoke to her, no plans were made, he rang 5 minutes later for lunch

I shall leave these with you and remember sometimes the journey is what matters - the rest, well I have no idea why we are given pain to deal with. But I am sure there must be a reason
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2014, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2014 03:42 PM by Ella Hardy.)
RE: Strange Predictions
I've had a lot of readings about a tribunal that's on going with me at the moment.According to various readers I've spoken to this should have been tied up ages ago.Ive had teeny weeny things come true,but nothing specific.I think most of this was just pot luck from the psychics at the time.The only one that has been honest,never predicted anything for certain was Heidi on p sofa.She has validated people and background very well and given me warnings of people to watch out for.I now am getting more and more disillusioned by the day.
Would like to add that Gaby and Madam P were pretty good as well as Heidi.
29-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Tamara told me mt ex's new man was a transvestite.I paid over a tenner to listen to that ;-)
29-06-2014, 07:57 AM
In this case it really was for entertainment only
29-06-2014, 08:23 AM
I guess when they book the holiday it rarely passes their minds
29-06-2014, 09:43 AM
(29-06-2014 08:23 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I guess when they book the holiday it rarely passes their minds

Hi Guys, Miserable has created this post to lighten the forum and for positive stuff to be posted. We all know that loads have had negative experiences and this has been voiced on many threads. So when a positive thread is posted can we stick to the topic please. That's why we have lost a lot of balanced members purely because anything good will always be changed. When I have time I will post my positive experiences on here and I hope others have positive stuff they can share.
29-06-2014, 09:52 AM
It was about strange predictions and Tamara's was strange. You can't then control the direction of a thread, not on here or any other internet forum i am afraid. It was not about positive experiences, it said strange I think.
29-06-2014, 09:59 AM
(29-06-2014 09:43 AM)curious2 Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 08:23 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I guess when they book the holiday it rarely passes their minds

Hi Guys, Miserable has created this post to lighten the forum and for positive stuff to be posted. We all know that loads have had negative experiences and this has been voiced on many threads. So when a positive thread is posted can we stick to the topic please. That's why we have lost a lot of balanced members purely because anything good will always be changed. When I have time I will post my positive experiences on here and I hope others have positive stuff they can share.

Thank you, you are right it was to lighten the mood but everyone again jumped on the dissing psychic band wagon.

Don't get me wrong - I've had terrible readings before. Been told that this guy would turn up at my house on a Wednesday - well I was 12,0000 miles away from him then so that wasn't possible.

I've even had psychics try and say he is married and with someone. I know he is not.

But the enjoyment for me comes from reading with really good psychics who give short term predicts and I love watching them roll in. The ones I use, that connect with me give me many. But I do understand it is not the same for everyone.

Here are a few more that you may find interesting.

I had one amazing psychic tell me that someone would buy my business, told me when, how it would happen to the letter. That psychic did not know that I was planning to sell or what I did.
29-06-2014, 10:10 AM
What a complete over reaction, I don't think myself and Gaby are everyone. My experience of psychics is 5% very good and 95% very poor indeed. So my posts are unfortunately going to reflect that. I thought I was quite reserved because I was going to talk about the lack of value in validations and how they almost never lead to a more concrete prediction, i did not because of the type of thread. However on another thread i can tell you how many great validations have lead to zero concrete predictions. Am I alone in this? I doubt it.I have no bitterness but a sense of disappointment in myself for being so easily taken in.
29-06-2014, 10:29 AM
(29-06-2014 10:10 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  What a complete over reaction, I don't think myself and Gaby are everyone. My experience of psychics is 5% very good and 95% very poor indeed. So my posts are unfortunately going to reflect that. I thought I was quite reserved because I was going to talk about the lack of value in validations and how they almost never lead to a more concrete prediction, i did not because of the type of thread. However on another thread i can tell you how many great validations have lead to zero concrete predictions. Am I alone in this? I doubt it.I have no bitterness but a sense of disappointment in myself for being so easily taken in.
Colincookfan, I know what you have been through and this is not to discredit what you have written in previous post at all. I just thought it would be a nice idea to keep the positivity on the thread that Miserable has made. We have learnt a lot from posters horrible experiences so I just thought that this thread encouraged others to also share good experiences.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  David Icke free thinker or alittle strange iamacolincookfan 7 1,184 17-11-2014 07:38 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden