Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caroline
29-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Caroline
Has anyone got any feedback for Caroline? She answered a text message today and whilst I can't say whether she was right or wrong about the other person involved, what she said about me what spot on. Is she worth trying for a reading?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Caroline
nope tried her no validations nothing valid and she is arrogant... she mumbled something about astrology totally not what I asked for and she just mumbled on ...I think she is there to just be there ( on TV !!!) .....
30-06-2014, 11:59 AM
omg carolyne , remember her all those years ago on PTV ...she is lunatic, laughing at people espec. Lynn , thinks she know it all ..

I don't think so !!!!! and her readings ....no thanks !!!! tried her and was utterly disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!
30-06-2014, 05:07 PM
This is Caroline PIN 4520 not Carolyne. Is she the same one you're both thinking of?
01-07-2014, 11:43 AM
i was referring to Carolyne Faulkner, and as for off screen psychics I have tried many of them ......none of them stand out none of them predicted correctly ...never rang other caroline sorry...can`t comment

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Caroline Suzanne PIN 4673 PTV (at home reader) Twilight 0 470 06-01-2016 07:04 PM
Last Post: Twilight