Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mediumship
17-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Mediumship
think it is so sad that psychic tv can not do mediumship on the phones how can we expect to answer predictions on the time the spirit world will be so disappointed how this has turned out i am so glad we have the likes of Tony Stockwell, Colin fry, Sally Morgan, John Edwards to do the spirit world pround in otherways on the televsion. We might has well start giving out the lottery numbers for people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2011, 03:06 PM
RE: Mediumship
You're so right Whiteowl....it's ridiculous! And how restraining it must be for the psychic/medium working too. And why is it ok for other phone lines and not for PTV? Or is it going that way for those other ones too? I wonder is it a simple issue of branding your service and then having to pay X for this or X for that? I do understand why the need to ban it from the TV, but it seems crazy to ban if from the phone lines. I can see PTV lose A LOT of their psychics because of this, leaving the field wide open for mediocre to really not psychic at all tarot readers join the team. Very sad.
17-06-2011, 07:23 PM
I've found that the psychics I am most connected to are also mediums..I think it is because of the higher vibration..I find I get a deeper reading..has anyone else noticed this?
18-06-2011, 12:54 AM
(17-06-2011 03:13 PM)Muffins Wrote:  I believe it is due to TV restrictions. A medium was on a morning show, it could have been "This Morning" on ITV/UTV, and they were not allowed to do mediumship, due to the restrictions.
It may be restraining, but as a means of validation it probably can be disguised - not in a "break the rules sense" - but if a relative wnats to come through for instance, you could validate with the sitter that they knew a person, carry on the reading and if the relative had a message, it could come through as a statement from the psychic (in my opinion). I agree that Mediumship would be fantastic to watch or have your readings through - but PI must act within the rules.

Grant did this with me in a reading I had with him a few weeks after my Dad passed away. He was validating names of my Great Grandad and Auntie and illnesses that Dad had to let me know he was around, he even gave me my surname and said it was a name Dad was very proud of (which got me quite emotional because everything Grant was validating was spot on and I knew Dad was with me...very powerful medium). He said it was as far as he could go without breaking the rules.
02-08-2011, 12:01 AM
I love mediumship it's just a shame Ofcom don't know what they're talking about. Sad
02-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I don't think Ofcom will ever know what they're talking about Smile

They just enforce a bunch of dated rules and regs without any consideration for people who love to use these services. We all do a pretty good job to work around them though don't we?

smiles
03-08-2011, 01:12 PM
True!