Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I alone???
08-07-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Am I alone???
(08-07-2014 06:18 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I do believe that things can happen in such a different time frame, for example I believe in stuff John Healey told me, despite the fact it has not happened yet
I don't think that any one really criticizes positive posts they just add their negative views against positive posts. Miserable started a thread previously encouraging people to post their better experiences but immediately it was turned into something else. I have had predictions from JH where he is so sure it would happen within a month. Yes it did happen exactly how he described but it was 10 months later. Another prediction he gave me in Dec 2011 for Feb 2012. It did happen in Feb again just the way he predicted it but it was 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 07:29 PM
I don't worry if a psychic gets it wrong for me. I am no better or worse off after the reading. It's not like if you are told you have won the lottery and a week later you find out it is not true. You get a prediction and if it does not happen your situation is the same as it was prior to the reading.
08-07-2014, 08:06 PM
(08-07-2014 07:29 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I don't worry if a psychic gets it wrong for me. I am no better or worse off after the reading. It's not like if you are told you have won the lottery and a week later you find out it is not true. You get a prediction and if it does not happen your situation is the same as it was prior to the reading.
Yasmin, There you go again! You are turning this post into another negative one. Why don't you remove it and fit it in one of the millions the negative threads that are already on here.
08-07-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm a year off when I was promised predictions. When I they didn't eventuate last year I gave up hope to a certain degree. Thought all psychics were wrong. But then I had 12,000 miles between myself and the person I loved. I was told that distance would mean nothing at all. That it would happen irrespective but the way this person was with me meant that I disbelieved it. But 12,000 miles meant nothing. Our friendship has survived us both being so far apart and a total of 6 different countries between us over the last year. Do you know what, we have spoken every single day in that year. It made no difference. Now as his attitude again has changed and he is becoming so much closer on an emotional level I find myself about to put another 12,000 miles between us again. Fear has griped me that I may never see him again or that this may never actually happen. But he has called me 4 times today to make sure I am OK. He is obviously far more invested in this than he allows me to think.

I don't want to get my hope up, but I so hope that they psychics were a year out.

Anyway, sorry I have wittered on again. But what I am trying to prove is, that when a psychic tells you that what is meant to be will be. We have to have faith in what they are saying. As all good things come to those who wait.
08-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi Yasmin, can I ask do you have any positive experiences? I note you said in another post that independent psychics you have used have proved better. If this is the case I would love to hear about some of the predictions that came in for you and who these readers were.

I have used Tim D who is independent and he has predicted the same as a telephone psychic... he is very very good! excellent validations and some work predictions have come to pass
08-07-2014, 10:09 PM
(08-07-2014 09:59 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 08:06 PM)curious2 Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 07:29 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I don't worry if a psychic gets it wrong for me. I am no better or worse off after the reading. It's not like if you are told you have won the lottery and a week later you find out it is not true. You get a prediction and if it does not happen your situation is the same as it was prior to the reading.
Yasmin, There you go again! You are turning this post into another negative one. Why don't you remove it and fit it in one of the millions the negative threads that are already on here.

Why are you always jumping on me? I haven't gone on a psychic bashing crusade, I've just expressed my experiences which haven't been good. Ok. John Healey was a fantastic psychic.I have no regrets spending hundreds of pounds on them in the past because I must realise that what a psychic predicts doesen't necessarily come true. If it doesen't I'm at fault. It's a forum Curious. On forums one posts their experiences.

Yasmin, ignore Curious2 as he/she is used to go around bullying anyone that has anything bad to report about psychics, the same happened with me to the point that I decided not to be bothered any longer as the few psychic cronies here tend to turn and twist people's words.... Look at Netty's post and you will see what I mean! Just ignore them and report your experience for the real people on the net without a hidden agenda Smile

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
08-07-2014, 10:14 PM
(08-07-2014 10:07 PM)Lady P Wrote:  Hi Yasmin, can I ask do you have any positive experiences? I note you said in another post that independent psychics you have used have proved better. If this is the case I would love to hear about some of the predictions that came in for you and who these readers were.

I have used Tim D who is independent and he has predicted the same as a telephone psychic... he is very very good! excellent validations and some work predictions have come to pass

LadyP, I had readings with Tim and as pleasant as he can be only few minor predictions happened, the big prediction was due to happen in November 2013 I spent £1200 for that prediction to happen but it did not and it never will... Sorry to to be the bearer of bad news but that is the truth for me, hopefully it will be different for you.

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
08-07-2014, 10:21 PM
I can see nothing wrong when people post good and bad experiences on here. I read a lot that people don't like to post positive in case they get jumped on but I have noticed it is the negative experience people dare to post that gets all the flack. There should be a balance of both. This forum has helped me with the addiction I had because of other peoples experiences.
08-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Popsicle I am sorry to Hear about your experience with Tim. I am surprised he gave you a timing as he does not tend to give them out. He predicted some major stuff for me (not great news I am afraid) and his mediumship is second to none. I would still maintain he is the best out of all of the psychics I used but I suppose no-one has a 100% conversion rate.Did you spend 1200 quid on all the different psychics?
08-07-2014, 10:28 PM
thanks for sharing popsicle... i suppose only time will tell with me!