Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I alone???
09-07-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: Am I alone???
(09-07-2014 09:48 AM)Pomegranategirl Wrote:  Positive accounts are always 'interesting' read. They give you hope. Unfortunately, however, I find negative accounts more 'helpful' because I identify with them - for me they answer the question miserable has asked but in the opposite direction, namely that I am not alone in never having any prediction ever come true.

This site has been incredibly useful for me because of the honest accounts, good and bad. We can't get that honesty anywhere else. Psychic sofa would have you believe that every single one of their readers is 100% brilliant every reading. I can vouch that the readers I've used on there have been 100% wrong for me! Im sure others can too. Same goes for Michele Knight and websites for independent readers like Yona Farrell. So, personally I welcome all accounts, positive and negative on this rare, honest site.

But I take the point, there are other threads for negative experiences. Miserable is sharing a positive experience here and I've enjoyed reading her story. To be honest, I'm more interested in hearing more about her own ability to 'foresee' things. Miserable, clearly you have a very developed intuition/ psychic ability. It sounds like you can probably rely on that.
I hope the last piece of the jigsaw works out for you. And please do post your positive experiences with readers. I enjoy reading them.

Do you know something Alesha? I have had a sleepless night last night. Something happened yesterday that I forsaw. I actually forsaw the way the news was relayed to me and who was there. However, It didn't happen that way.

My own intuition has grown massively since my mother passed away. I have these thoughts that you think are daydreams and they happen. Timing is shocking and sometimes it feels like dejavu (spelling) but what has disturbed me is that I translate it wrongly.

A very kind psychic I have recently been in touch with has offered assistance in development and when my current crisis is over I will take her up on that. I read with her first off about 18 months ago and she never came out and said I had ability but told me I was prophecying. I know I am, I have come to terms with this now. But I fear that I may do harm to others in my translations. That is something that I think does happen with psychics around the globe, they are not ready to impart information and it is so raw that those having reading that are vulnerable translate it in a way that they want to translate it.

For instance, I actually think that I have had so many readings that have come true because I write them down. I don't so much make what they say fit, but I see outside the box as to how it fits.

I know that I am psychic to a degree, everyone is, however, I am not totally comfortable with it and believe me when you pick up the phone to a man that you have never met but know he is so important to your life you cannot understand it, he is 12,000 miles away but you need to be with him. That is when you come to question your own intuition or if you actually have a undiagnosed mental health issue :-)

This has been with me for life, I am so lucky that I have recently connected with my best childhood friend - amazing story - who also struggles with the same problem.

So be careful what you wish for, because right now it feels like a curse. I need to know how to translate. It is like getting messages in Spanish when you only speak English. But I am learning.

What you all have to realise is, that there are shoddy plumbers, electricians out there. There are even programs about them.

Shoddy psychics have a much greater responsibility and should be held accountable for their actions. There should be a national registration or accreditation for them. They change and play with peoples lives. They need to take responsibility for this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Oh and I would like to apologise to everyone for my lengthy cathartic posts. I am going through a very difficult time right now - nothing to do with predictions but it has helped me to focus on this and type away. Thank you for listening to me.
09-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Please don't apologise, your posts are very interesting. I do believe in psychic ability and am sure we all posses it with some having it stronger than others.
I Would be interested to know if you have noticed you foresee things more when you are in a bad place emotionally?
09-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Hi miserable, I think you were replying to me but addressed it to Alesha.
I agree with Gilly, please don't stop posting your thoughts. It's interesting stuff.
I think we all have some 'psychic' ability and if we choose to we can develop it. I think you've hot the nail on the head - people can pick up the messages but get the interpretation completely wrong. I think a lot of readers do that. I've talked about it in another thread.
Most readers, imo, realize they have 'something' and seek to make a living out of it. However, what they have isn't good enough to work all day, every day. They try to stretch a meage talent way too far and that's why they disappoint so many clients.

You seem to have 'something'. If you develop it further you could probably do readings. Would you always be right? Almost certainly not. Could you get some things right? Probably.
09-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Hi Pomegrategirl, Sorry about that. I am not myself today :-)

I agree with you wholeheartedly. It is only realising my own ability that I have realised how flawed many readers are but their ego does not allow them to be wrong. Ego is what many of them tell us to let go of and if you are a true lightworker then you must let go of your own ego in order to interpret and help others. Isnt that the message of true spirituality?

Gilly - I think, No, I find that these messages come to me when I run, which is my form of meditation - sounds weird but it is. I do not interpret dreams of feelings although I know I am an empathy and my son has also taken this on board as well. I was highly in tune when pregnant. I have thought that I analyize and I can pick up on situations without knowing the whole story and often get it right. I cannot read a book or a watch a thriller without knowing the end of the story before it bloody starts and I wish to go I could work out what is a prophecy and what is just a daydream.

For instance, I have a good friend who I had it in my head that he would invite me to a wedding in a certain place the people whose wedding it was I do not know and have never met. Infact at this point they were not even engaged. But this thought was in my head for about a month. This friend of mine phoned and told me that this couple were getting married and he would be best man (I actually knew this in my thought) and my response was "I know". I had to tell him that someone else had told me although they hadn't. Wether or not I go to that wedding is yet to be seen.

There are many like this, I knew my mother was going to get sick and die before she did, she was young and it was not seen but it happened. I knew that I would live away from my husband and children and I would be without my husband but I did not see the circumstances in which that would happen, at the time we were happily married. I visualised myself as I am physically now, if you had seen me 3 years ago your wouldn't recognise the new me. But it happened down to many changes. I also know that my confirmed bachelor brother will propose to his girlfriend in the next year. I haven't told them that but I know it will happen.

But these things I never say outloud because of fear of being laughed at.

My family are Romany Gypsies on my Mothers side. So I assume that is where it comes from but who knowa

All I know is that I may at one time start to read, but for now I do not have the confidence to change peoples lives
09-07-2014, 02:07 PM
(09-07-2014 11:03 AM)Alesha Wrote:  It's not to do with whether a persons open minded or not or has an open energy which depends on the success of a reading. I think it's fair to say that most people who post on here do have an open energy, in a sense that's psychics shifting the blame on the caller. Miserable brings out a good debate, and yes, I agree that this thread is neither positive nor negative, it's one where people can discuss their genuine experiences. If all the posts were positive about psychics then this forum would not differ from the glowing testimonials we see on psychic Sofa. You look at their profiles and 90% of them claim to have been psychic since they were zero.

I do have readings quite frequently myself, but the. I'm not looking for any big prediction at the end. I just want to be assured I'm on the right track. I have my favourite few, but I can't claim any of them have been amazing for me either. You need to find a private reader with a good reputation is what I feel. I'm clairvoyant myself. when I handle jewellery it really spooks me with what I pick up, and it's absolutely nothing to do with the persons energy, whether their open or closed minded. For Gods sake, in some cases skeptics have been surprised with what some clairvoyants and mediums have picked up.

It's mainly down to a low standard of sales readers which is why people are left dissatisfied. I think readings are fun, a form of entertainment. It's very interesting, but no phone psychic has ever picked up something major that happened in my life. Two face to face readers have. One was a platform medium at a Spiritualist Church, the other was a private reader in London. If they are unable to validate something major that happened in my past, then they'll not be able to forecast something big in your futures.

Hello. I must say I'm intrigued about psychometry, I would love to find out more about this form of divination. I purposely wish to keep out of any form of discussion about good and bad readers. If I mention one that's been good or one that's been bad ill end up getting a negative response from both sides of the coin
What I'm finding fascinating is the gift of reading from jewellery. At a psychic fair about 2 years ago I came across a Frenchman that was reading with jewellery. He really did validate some amazing stuff. really personal too, that nobody would have guessed. And the future events he gave me were symbols that he interpreted. Things that did happen. He didn't go by any question either.
I would love to hear more about your gift Alesha! For instance, is it possible to read for yourself. I've been searching for a psychometrist, they seem to be hard to find.
11-07-2014, 04:52 PM
(09-07-2014 02:07 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 11:03 AM)Alesha Wrote:  It's not to do with whether a persons open minded or not or has an open energy which depends on the success of a reading. I think it's fair to say that most people who post on here do have an open energy, in a sense that's psychics shifting the blame on the caller. Miserable brings out a good debate, and yes, I agree that this thread is neither positive nor negative, it's one where people can discuss their genuine experiences. If all the posts were positive about psychics then this forum would not differ from the glowing testimonials we see on psychic Sofa. You look at their profiles and 90% of them claim to have been psychic since they were zero.

I do have readings quite frequently myself, but the. I'm not looking for any big prediction at the end. I just want to be assured I'm on the right track. I have my favourite few, but I can't claim any of them have been amazing for me either. You need to find a private reader with a good reputation is what I feel. I'm clairvoyant myself. when I handle jewellery it really spooks me with what I pick up, and it's absolutely nothing to do with the persons energy, whether their open or closed minded. For Gods sake, in some cases skeptics have been surprised with what some clairvoyants and mediums have picked up.

It's mainly down to a low standard of sales readers which is why people are left dissatisfied. I think readings are fun, a form of entertainment. It's very interesting, but no phone psychic has ever picked up something major that happened in my life. Two face to face readers have. One was a platform medium at a Spiritualist Church, the other was a private reader in London. If they are unable to validate something major that happened in my past, then they'll not be able to forecast something big in your futures.

Hello. I must say I'm intrigued about psychometry, I would love to find out more about this form of divination. I purposely wish to keep out of any form of discussion about good and bad readers. If I mention one that's been good or one that's been bad ill end up getting a negative response from both sides of the coin
What I'm finding fascinating is the gift of reading from jewellery. At a psychic fair about 2 years ago I came across a Frenchman that was reading with jewellery. He really did validate some amazing stuff. really personal too, that nobody would have guessed. And the future events he gave me were symbols that he interpreted. Things that did happen. He didn't go by any question either.
I would love to hear more about your gift Alesha! For instance, is it possible to read for yourself. I've been searching for a psychometrist, they seem to be hard to find.

Hi Hunertus. Reading jewellery is not anything I do for a living, my job is so far removed from anything psychic or spiritual. It's something that just happens when I pick up a piece of personal jewellery I go into a trance and I see things and events that have spooked not only myself but other people as well.

I don't and can't read jewellery for myself. I'm too scared to. I have to pick the item in my hand and focus on it for a minute and then images pop up in my head, things that have happened to people and things to come. I don't always like it either.

I don't know how to read cards the traditional way you're supposed to. but if a person handles them and shuffles them I can pick up things personal to that person. For instance it doesn't have to be tarot cards it can be an ordinary deck of playing cards. The person who I read jewellery for doesn't have to believe or have an open energy. These are clairvoyant visions I pick up, nothing to do with free will and it scares me.
13-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Thank you for explaining all of this to me Alesha. There is a difference where somebody is truly gifted in their presentation of a reading. I find that phone psychics tend to give you a story, which is usually in my case nowhere near the truth. Clairvoyants who pick up things through the use of jewellery etc. tend to give you random things such as images what they see. I strongly believe it isn't anything to do with whether one has a closed or open mind. My brother in law once went to visit a psychic at the insistence of my sister about 5 years ago. He was skeptic and closed minded. The psychic/medium recoded his reading, played back he found it had come true.
As for freewill: The psychic industry has to use this as a get out, because with anything spiritual there are many things that they can turn into their advantage like a closed mind.
15-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Hi I am new to posting so please be gentle lol although I have been browsing the forum for a while now I too have had many readings and have to say I have had many predictions come true how ever although the months and seasons predicted is autumn have been correct they have been in some instances 2 to 4 years late adding credance to the saying there is no time in spirit also predictions don't always turn out to involve the person you are currently asking about let me explain I use to ask about a guy I had strong feelings for how ever it was complicated isn't it always I was ggiven various positive predictions which don't appear to pan out which led to much wailing and bashing of teeth how ever two years later those predictions started to earily pan out with a different guy so don't always assume they are picking up on the guy/girl you are asking about that has been a valuable lesson for me hope xx
[/size]
15-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Brilliant post thanks for sharing and done by my favourite Harry Potter character