Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anthony - Psychic Sofa
09-11-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Anthony - Psychic Sofa
There has been massive threads on this and many people have said noteswere used. I know Gaby said something though not sure if it was PS or PTV but many many forum members have mentioned it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Well if that's true it is very disappointing. Never mind.
09-11-2014, 11:07 PM
http://www.psychicshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2029

this has one or two interesting posts but there are more
09-11-2014, 11:13 PM
(09-11-2014 11:07 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  http://www.psychicshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2029

this has one or two interesting posts but there are more

Thanks mate
11-11-2014, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 07:33 PM by Dolly2468.)
(11-11-2014 11:48 AM)Enrico Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 05:31 PM)Secret Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 10:30 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  they often don#'t need a dob when they can look at notes from other readings you had on ps, that company is famous for it.

I worked on PS briefly over a year ago now and I know from experience that the readers have no access to any notes or previous readings, unlike like a few other big psychic lines that I have worked on. There is nothing to stop any reader on any line from taking notes but PS doesn't condone or encourage this type of behaviour.

I've worked for Psychic Sofa as well ~~ I can tell you they definitely don't have any notes to refer to. The companies that do are the Circle, Psychic Tv, Ask the Answer to name but a few - but Psychic Sofa a definite no..

Could be the reader took down their own notes from a previous call..

Ok Secret. I work on a telephone line and one of my regular callers told me that she phoned Psychic Sofa and spoke to a reader and made something up (just a random thing about this guy). She then phoned another reader, the following day, and this reader just repeated everything she told the previous reader. She said she done it to catch them out, and according to her, Psychic Sofa are not genuine and keeps notes.

These are not based on my own thoughts, but her own thoughts on them.
11-11-2014, 07:34 PM
(11-11-2014 11:48 AM)Enrico Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 05:31 PM)Secret Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 10:30 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  they often don#'t need a dob when they can look at notes from other readings you had on ps, that company is famous for it.

I worked on PS briefly over a year ago now and I know from experience that the readers have no access to any notes or previous readings, unlike like a few other big psychic lines that I have worked on. There is nothing to stop any reader on any line from taking notes but PS doesn't condone or encourage this type of behaviour.

I've worked for Psychic Sofa as well ~~ I can tell you they definitely don't have any notes to refer to. The companies that do are the Circle, Psychic Tv, Ask the Answer to name but a few - but Psychic Sofa a definite no..

Could be the reader took down their own notes from a previous call..

Ok Secret. I work on a telephone line and one of my regular callers told me that she phoned Psychic Sofa and spoke to a reader and make something up (just a random thing about this guy). She then phoned another reader, and this reader just repeated everything she told the previous reader. She said she done it to catch them out, and according to her, Psychic Sofa are not genuine.

These are not based on my own thoughts, but her own thoughts on them.
11-11-2014, 07:51 PM
one of the posters on here has had 1 post just to support ps, there is lots of evidence on here they take notes, a quick searc\h will show you that.
12-11-2014, 03:59 PM
we are telling you ours, there was, that's it.
18-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Secret, I can't refute your experience. I can only share mine.

I used Psychic Sofa extensively over a period in respect of two matters. Reader after reader gave me the same information, the same predictions.

They were all wrong. Spectacularly wrong.

I find it hard to believe that one reader with an ounce of psychic ability could get it so wrong. It's nigh impossible to believe that so many readers could get it so wrong.............in the same way! Unless they were sharing something.

Now, either they
Share malevolent spirit guides who led them astray
Or
Share a lack of psychic/clairvoyant ability
Or
They share notes/ scripts

I've also used the circle and Michele knight and had suspiciously samey readings from those sites.

I no longer use phone lines and would not recommend them to anyone. (I notice that the Circle is losing readers and is hardly ever busy now. And that even popular Michele Knight and Psychic Sofa readers are easily availabLe now so maybe more people are becoming disillusioned)

I have said before, while keeping notes is dishonest for the customers, it makes perfect business sense for the companies who are only in it to make money. They can't afford to have readers who can't connect to dozens of clients per day.
I have also said before that I don't believe all the readers on these sites use notes. And I can believe temporary readers are not told notes are available.
18-11-2014, 08:54 PM
(18-11-2014 06:49 PM)Pomegranategirl Wrote:  Secret, I can't refute your experience. I can only share mine.

I used Psychic Sofa extensively over a period in respect of two matters. Reader after reader gave me the same information, the same predictions.

They were all wrong. Spectacularly wrong.

I find it hard to believe that one reader with an ounce of psychic ability could get it so wrong. It's nigh impossible to believe that so many readers could get it so wrong.............in the same way! Unless they were sharing something.

Now, either they
Share malevolent spirit guides who led them astray
Or
Share a lack of psychic/clairvoyant ability
Or
They share notes/ scripts

I've also used the circle and Michele knight and had suspiciously samey readings from those sites.

I no longer use phone lines and would not recommend them to anyone. (I notice that the Circle is losing readers and is hardly ever busy now. And that even popular Michele Knight and Psychic Sofa readers are easily availabLe now so maybe more people are becoming disillusioned)

I have said before, while keeping notes is dishonest for the customers, it makes perfect business sense for the companies who are only in it to make money. They can't afford to have readers who can't connect to dozens of clients per day.
I have also said before that I don't believe all the readers on these sites use notes. And I can believe temporary readers are not told notes are available.

Pomegranitegirl - I can honestly say having done a stint on PS that they do not use notes - all readings are carried out at the time. I have mentioned above the companies that do have notes available to the readers but ps is one of the companies that doesent use them ~~ it's as secret says, anyone who is psychic can try getting a job there and see for themselves.
I do agree that a lot of the companies are feeling the crunch-companies such as the circle and psychic tv - in fact psychic tv are doing badly now ~ the studio psychics are now struggling to get calls.
Ironically ~ psychic sofa and Kooma are two companies that are doing quite well because they're cheaper.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 3,906 03-09-2018 03:07 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 237 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
Last Post: pasha
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 7 804 26-08-2018 04:09 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 33 40,807 23-08-2018 11:52 AM
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 563 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,460 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  psychic sofa Dorothy 21 1,221 28-06-2018 11:09 AM
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 829 178,608 28-05-2018 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,305 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 226 26,892 13-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Ladybug