Anthony - Psychic Sofa
19-11-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Anthony - Psychic Sofa
So much paranoia.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2014, 01:26 PM
we are comparing notes , nothing to do with paranoia Ethereal spirit, we may be uncertain that's doesn't mean paranoid
19-11-2014, 02:49 PM
(09-11-2014 10:47 PM)Talksun Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 10:30 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  they often don#'t need a dob when they can look at notes from other readings you had on ps, that company is famous for it.

Hmmm, is there any evidence for that? If so I won't bother with them

This thread seems a load of hearsay to me.
19-11-2014, 09:56 PM
(18-11-2014 06:49 PM)Pomegranategirl Wrote:  Secret, I can't refute your experience. I can only share mine.

I used Psychic Sofa extensively over a period in respect of two matters. Reader after reader gave me the same information, the same predictions.

They were all wrong. Spectacularly wrong.

I find it hard to believe that one reader with an ounce of psychic ability could get it so wrong. It's nigh impossible to believe that so many readers could get it so wrong.............in the same way! Unless they were sharing something.

Now, either they
Share malevolent spirit guides who led them astray
Or
Share a lack of psychic/clairvoyant ability
Or
They share notes/ scripts

I've also used the circle and Michele knight and had suspiciously samey readings from those sites.

I no longer use phone lines and would not recommend them to anyone. (I notice that the Circle is losing readers and is hardly ever busy now. And that even popular Michele Knight and Psychic Sofa readers are easily availabLe now so maybe more people are becoming disillusioned)

I have said before, while keeping notes is dishonest for the customers, it makes perfect business sense for the companies who are only in it to make money. They can't afford to have readers who can't connect to dozens of clients per day.
I have also said before that I don't believe all the readers on these sites use notes. And I can believe temporary readers are not told notes are available.

I agree that readers tend to be very similar in what they predict.I do really believe that notes are often shared from some companies,or perhaps many use scripts, it's often occurred to me that the companies may give the readers scripts that they can refer to which is not against the law as its got the entertainments only disclaimer.
I too have noticed that on psychic sofa there are a lot of readers always available.I don't use the circle much,but PTV are definately struggling.Theyve got lots and lots of readers they've taken on and they're always available.
19-11-2014, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 11:39 PM by glittercat.)
(18-11-2014 06:49 PM)Pomegranategirl Wrote:  I find it hard to believe that one reader with an ounce of psychic ability could get it so wrong. It's nigh impossible to believe that so many readers could get it so wrong.............in the same way! Unless they were sharing something.

Now, either they
Share malevolent spirit guides who led them astray
Or
Share a lack of psychic/clairvoyant ability
Or
They share notes/ scripts

Good points, I've often wondered about these factors too.
Lets just say even if these people who have worked on the psychic lines are right about the company not sharing notes. I do think that some who work the telephone lines from home may keep their own notes on their personal computer for future reference.

I say this because I once had readings from a guy on kooma, I think he was called Nirvana Moon or something like that. He asked for my name and DOB. Anyway my first reading was ok in bits, I mean he seemed to get the gist of the situation but was vague in other parts and he made up for it by fishing for information and then relaying it back to me!
In terms of the things he got right I suppose he could have just said a few statements that could have fit most people's situations like in a cold reading.
I then had another reading from him months later and the reading proceeded with him asking for my name and dob again. And he literally told me the same things that were discussed in the last reading. So I got the feeling that he was just reading from his laptop or something, because while I kept pressing for him to tell me new insights/situations he went back and told me things that were discussed in my last reading word for word.

That's when I thought he must keep notes of readings on his own computer that were discussed so he can go back to them if he runs out of things to say.

These readers may forget the callers but we don't forget our readings and if someone is going to relay things back to you word for word or literally the same reading then that's definitely going to raise suspicions.
21-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Unfortunately Anthony got it wrong for me too regarding a certain person saying that we would go on a date this month and he would finish with current girlfriend and i would have clarity

what a load of rubbish

Good job I am dating someone else now but not going to have readings on him just going to see what happens!

Sapphire said she saw contact from him too this month don't see it happening

Dont bother wasting your money
21-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Same here JJS, no predictions happened so I'm moving on, expensive lesson learned and I will never use phone psychics again. Before my last wobble I always had to a face to face reading just once a year from someone who never gives specific timescales but a more general overview (it all happens in time) covering all aspects not giving out cr*p about it'll happen with this person on this date! Good luck with your new date, treat yourself rather than paying for false hope, thats what I'm doing and I feel tons better for it....be happy Smile
(21-11-2014 09:54 AM)Janjanstar Wrote:  Unfortunately Anthony got it wrong for me too regarding a certain person saying that we would go on a date this month and he would finish with current girlfriend and i would have clarity

what a load of rubbish

Good job I am dating someone else now but not going to have readings on him just going to see what happens!

Sapphire said she saw contact from him too this month don't see it happening

Dont bother wasting your money
21-11-2014, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath regarding sapphires predictions janjanstar. She predicted November 10 when I was supposedly going to receive some confirmation about a business project that never came about. I'm still waiting now.
12-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Anthony is a nice man but nothing came about from his reading last year, I don't think I stayed on the phone long as none of it rang true.
I've noticed he is highly rated by a few on here but maybe he just didn't connect with me.
13-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Anthony's a very nice pleasant guy .. I thought he probably lacked actual psychic ability but read just from the cards. His predictions for me were hit and miss I'd have to say .. basic small events but no biggie. Despite the fact he may not be truly psychic I found his readings better than most of the readers on there with the exception of a few.
Your probably best to forget about the predictions for a while .. if they happen they will. Timing can be out with any readings you must appreciate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 13 2,161 Yesterday 02:50 PM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 3,917 03-09-2018 03:07 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 237 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
Last Post: pasha
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 7 807 26-08-2018 04:09 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 33 40,832 23-08-2018 11:52 AM
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 570 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,462 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  psychic sofa Dorothy 21 1,227 28-06-2018 11:09 AM
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 829 178,690 28-05-2018 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,307 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy