Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok I am doing a list (again) on my 10 pet psychic world hates
14-07-2014, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2014 10:23 PM by iamacolincookfan.)
Ok I am doing a list (again) on my 10 pet psychic world hates
1) Those who give themselves a psychic name so mugs like me think wow they must be psychic. Names like Mystic, enchantment, Psychic Fred etc.
2) When having a tarot reading and I can clearly hear dishes being washed.
3) Being given advice, no thanks I have family and friends for that
4) Being given a prediction that has no grounding in the reality of my situation
5) Getting psychics who validate from previously held notes
6) Hearing the words' put us up a testimonial will ya love'
7) Seeing psychics staying on line all day and all night, mentioning no names like Kosmic Kay (see 1 also) oops sorry I named her
8) coming on here and having a username that bears no reality to my actual thought on the psychic(yep I could not be bothered to change it)
9) Pie in the sky predictions (yes of course your ex will return even though she said she'd rather fry her brains in acid before spending 1 more minute with you)
10) Fishermen

However lately a few threads on here were predictions have come in so its not all doom and gloom.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Ok I am doing a list (again) on my 10 pet psychic world hates
A. Readers who can't pick up the first thing about you in this life but insist they can tell you all about your time as a priestess in ancient Egypt.

B. ( here's one a few posters here will recognize) Readers who can see every loving detail of your wonderful reunion with your ex.....except for the whopping big, new wedding band on his/ her finger
15-07-2014, 11:18 AM
(15-07-2014 11:12 AM)Pomegranategirl Wrote:  A. Readers who can't pick up the first thing about you in this life but insist they can tell you all about your time as a priestess in ancient Egypt.

B. ( here's one a few posters here will recognize) Readers who can see every loving detail of your wonderful reunion with your ex.....except for the whopping big, new wedding band on his/ her finger

love A, yes because if I say at the interview I used to be a High Priestess well obviously the job is mine
15-07-2014, 11:19 AM
ouch b was painful, that was my experience damn it lol
15-07-2014, 11:30 AM
A) being told Devine Timing - hate it, if I ever hear another psychic use it again I will hunt them down and shove their Devine timing
B) Only being given validations - yes you proved you can see my life but what is going to happen - worst for this is Fran Proctor Watsit. She I a shocker, made me feel like slashing my wrists and judged me when pushed for predictions she just kept going on with validations
C) Being told to trust the psychic - bullsh**t stop making promises that are not going to happen
D) hearing the television in the background
E) Actually has anyone ever tried to get a job with psychicsofa - I wonder how hard it is. Maybe an experiment worth trying
15-07-2014, 11:34 AM
I intend to open my own company called psychic couchpotato, please email me at ihavenopsychicabilitybutneedthemoney.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10 most famous nediums in the world mecheeta 0 145 06-06-2017 12:23 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions Happy_go_girl 178 36,133 04-09-2016 07:32 AM
Last Post: hello
  healin day list gabriel 9 1,244 04-07-2013 06:56 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  My own family making me feel downtrodden and left out in the world Indigo11 2 1,275 10-03-2013 11:01 PM
Last Post: lolly
  End of the world! liseypsychic 6 1,387 12-01-2012 10:18 AM
Last Post: Psychicfamily
  List of psychic abilities Sammy 0 833 07-12-2011 09:05 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  What percent of kids and people in the world have psychic abilities? Major Figuerda 2 2,359 12-08-2011 01:18 PM
Last Post: Eridanus