Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
predictions happened but no longer get readings
16-07-2014, 04:55 PM
predictions happened but no longer get readings
another thread posted by iamacolincookfan prompted me to post this he asked if we could go back would we have had that first reading and i said no inspite of the fact that a lot of my predictions have fallen in to place over the last two years and i am in a good place the time spent waiting i was a gibbering wreck jumping from one reader to the next on an emotional roller coaster positive reading followed by contradictory reading ad nauseum second guessing myself becoming bitter spending a fortune we have all been there i am in a good place now trusting my own instincts taking the rough with the smooth and knowing that what is meant for you wont pass u by if some one is meant to be in your life they will i could have spoilt things for my self by a few silly actions at the start of my relationship in spite of me being a klutz he kept coming back i feel much calmer not having readings i know from experiance they can take over your life and not in a good way so many predictions did come in given time and after i had taken my blinkers off and stopped fixating on one person as explained in a previous thread it has been a journey and i have definately grown but i do wish i hadnt started the cycle of many many readings xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Predictions Rachel212 6 506 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Psychic Readings and Predictions, decoding, interpriation jmpsychicservices 3 926 12-10-2014 05:20 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  What's happened to psychic TV Ella Hardy 0 915 05-10-2014 12:23 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy