Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unable to watch psychic tv
16-07-2014, 05:14 PM
unable to watch psychic tv
as i have said i no longer have readings and i also stopped watching pychic tv a good few months ago i tuned in today out of curiosity and i managed 12 minutes had to turn over the constant sell sell yapping incessantly instead of answering viewers questions i know it has been like that for a long time i just dont have the patience anymore and i am quite proud of my self because i used to be addicted i would watch every day for hours at a time when i could have been more productive my family despaired of me i sat transfixed although 7 times out of ten my text would be ignored inspite of sending it in at start of show watching texts that had clearly been sent in after mine being answered sitting up to the wee small hours i dont miss the shoe at all and i feel liberated it is a good feeling just felt the need to get that off my chest so inspite of many predictions coming in speaking to some excellent readers gayle marie being my all time favourite i realise i have an addictive personality thank god it was only psychics i was addicted too lol xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply