Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
HOW DOES HE FEEL ? do you know?
20-07-2014, 08:24 PM
HOW DOES HE FEEL ? do you know?
tried to decifer how does he feel about me and this is my spread - can you translate this please ?

The HIEROPHANT

THE CHARIOT

4 of Wands

Knight of Cups

6 of Cups

9 of CUPS ( wish card ?)

but what does it all mean ? please help ........thank youuu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: HOW DOES HE FEEL ? do you know?
would if I could-sorry emmaSad
22-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Emma sweetie im lil surprised no one replied .... perhaps SOME of them are not what they claim to be ( AMATEUR READERS helping each other here for fun) ......I can see its not happening anymore ..what a shame ..Emma I hope all goes well and hope he will contact you soon
22-07-2014, 07:04 PM
I have no idea how to interpret tarot nor do I believe in them
24-07-2014, 12:17 AM
If you want to know how "he" feels about you Emma then ask him. Feelings are a very personal thing, cards can only say so much.... and are open to a lot of interpretation..... the easiest way to really know how someone feels is to actually ask them :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
24-07-2014, 12:45 AM
(24-07-2014 12:17 AM)Icemaiden Wrote:  If you want to know how "he" feels about you Emma then ask him. Feelings are a very personal thing, cards can only say so much.... and are open to a lot of interpretation..... the easiest way to really know how someone feels is to actually ask them :-)

icemaiden apart from obvious do you actually understand what is my post about ?

I could ask you the same ...why don't you find the answers you looking for rather than call a psychic or ask for help ...stop be so hypocritical and secondly if you don't do readings or not willing to give me simple reading what is the point of replying ?!
24-07-2014, 12:46 AM
(22-07-2014 07:04 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I have no idea how to interpret tarot nor do I believe in them

thanks colincookfan I appreciate your honesty and willingness to help but you cant...
24-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Emma.... unless there is some hidden meaning to your post that only you know, it's about you asking for the cards to be deciphered regarding how someone feels about you... I simply suggested asking said person... if there is a person to ask and this isn't you attempting to bait readers into interpreting those cards for you.... I mean seriously....cards and readings is not really the place to find out how another person feels... and if the other person doesn't know, then let them work it out....

As for why I have readings? I have a few general readings a few times a year.... if I want to know how another person feels about me, I ask them, If I want to know if someone wants to date me, I ask them.... or they make it obvious by actually asking me out on a date.... I do not however rely on the cards to decipher another person feelings....

Sorry if I hit a raw nerve but you are not going to find the answers in that reading or any reading, because the only person who knows how they feel is the person.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-07-2014, 12:45 AM
(20-07-2014 08:24 PM)Emma13 Wrote:  tried to decifer how does he feel about me and this is my spread - can you translate this please ?

The HIEROPHANT

THE CHARIOT

4 of Wands

Knight of Cups

6 of Cups

9 of CUPS ( wish card ?)

but what does it all mean ? please help ........thank youuu

Have you thought of getting the answer from a tube of love hearts?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
25-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Isn't it a packet of love hearts and a tube of smarties? Semantics maybe but I think it important.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My clairvoyant is very good, do you feel he has been right and should I continue? Indigo11 3 717 04-01-2013 12:53 PM
Last Post: Indigo11