Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lara
24-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Lara
I have had readings from Lara on Elizabeth Rose and she is very, very accurate on some predictions, I am waiting though on some but has anyone here had a reading from her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Lara
I had a reading with her last year. Sorry but nothing she predicted happened for me at all
25-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Have watched these boards for ages and ages now so please dont all jump on me for registering and answering this one.I notice that this can happen however I am a genuine stay at home mum who does now and again indulge in the odd reading. I have consulted Lara and was surprised that up until now I dont think I have ever noticed a thread about her. I have used her and she has been bang on the money for me not once but several times. I can also add that dates for September October which she spoke about last year look as though its coming in for September October this year.

May things predicted have happened others I still await, timing as you can see is tricky but as she has often said to me Im not God I just say what I see even I can get it wrong.
29-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Did anyone have reading with Emily rose from ps. pls let me if the perditions she made have happened.

thanks
06-08-2014, 10:16 PM
(29-07-2014 08:11 AM)ally Wrote:  Did anyone have reading with Emily rose from ps. pls let me if the perditions she made have happened.

thanks

I did and she was kind of right but Lara is far, far better. She has predicted 2 major events in my life.

And is annoyingly right on other things.
07-08-2014, 10:23 AM
(06-08-2014 10:16 PM)Talksun Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 08:11 AM)ally Wrote:  Did anyone have reading with Emily rose from ps. pls let me if the perditions she made have happened.

thanks

I did and she was kind of right but Lara is far, far better. She has predicted 2 major events in my life.

And is annoyingly right on other things.

Thank you talksun for your reply. Emily was spot on with everthing abt the current situation but perdictions are not due yet
03-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Here's a bump
20-12-2014, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2014 03:06 AM by leon.)
I heard about her and she may specialize in psychic and tarot
12-04-2015, 10:08 AM
I have had some good readings from this reader very accurate. Nice to see she has had a mention. I must have missed these posts.
12-04-2015, 11:24 AM
[quote='ally' pid='25642' dateline='1406617876']
Did anyone have reading with Emily rose from ps. pls let me if the perditions she made have happened.

thanks

Had readings with Emily Rose, alot of what she predicted has happened for me.