Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Sally and celebrities
21-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Psychic Sally and celebrities
I read this article today about Sally Morgan and her new show, and i like the question digital spy asked her

Do you not already have lots of info on these celebrities?
"It's the thing people always ask me with these celebrities. But I honestly don't know anything about them...

Do we really believe that Sally doesn't do any research about the celebs she works with? After all, they would be much easier to get info on than average members of the public. I do so want to believe Sally, but when she does this celebrity thing i can't help but think that there's a little bit of a set up going on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 09:26 AM
RE: Psychic Sally and celebrities
Personally i don't believe a word of it, and if SKY TV have got their hands on it then they're bound to want to sensationlise the whole thing aren't they, and make it one big dramatic thing? I can't see that every celebrity will have skeletons in the closet (at least that they'd like to see getting out!) and be that interesting all the time.

Sorry to be so negative, i just think that when they want to make a TV programme it has to have appeal and they have a habit of making things sound more dramatic than they actually are
21-06-2011, 12:31 PM
It has to bring in the money and that means people must like it... As it is successful I imagine millions like it.
21-06-2011, 12:33 PM
(21-06-2011 09:22 AM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  I read this article today about Sally Morgan and her new show, and i like the question digital spy asked her

Do you not already have lots of info on these celebrities?
"It's the thing people always ask me with these celebrities. But I honestly don't know anything about them...

Do we really believe that Sally doesn't do any research about the celebs she works with? After all, they would be much easier to get info on than average members of the public. I do so want to believe Sally, but when she does this celebrity thing i can't help but think that there's a little bit of a set up going on.

It would be more real if we knew she did not know who she was going to see......... a bit like the phone lines.. you just answer a call that can be from anyone anywhere...
01-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Too true Detective, too true. I doubt that show will come up anytime soon though. Problem is that whenever TV entertainment is involved they always have to MAKE it entertaining; they can't just trust the fact that we might find something interesting. Now they have to do so much to beat the last thing it's unbelievable!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hitler is informed Psychic sally is a fraud drstrange 7 3,347 16-09-2012 02:10 AM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  Psychic Sally prompted? liseypsychic 29 6,184 07-01-2012 07:54 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Sally Morgan rejects Halloween challenge to prove her psychic powers dormammu 0 1,866 31-10-2011 05:05 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Psychic Sally offers valuable support Brightside 3 1,769 28-07-2011 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mooncat
  Sally Morgan on Big Brother Psychicfamily 1 742 17-06-2011 06:04 PM
Last Post: liseypsychic
  Sally Morgan's Psychic Talk Psychicfamily 2 1,094 28-05-2011 08:23 PM
Last Post: Blair