Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Drunk presenter?
28-07-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 04:37 PM by That Spooky Feeling.)
Drunk presenter?
I don't know this woman's name (she has long blonde hair and giant silver necklace around her neck), but she's on-air at the moment and she sounds a little bit piddled!

She may not be of course, but her words are a bit slurred and it could be medication or something rather than as a result of being on the sauce.

Anyone else watching?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Drunk presenter?
Did you no its in their contract on psychic tv that they're allowed
to drink Benedictine: it's classed as a spiritual drink, even nuns like
a tipple:
It's used for medicinal purposes and helps to develop your psychic
development: Yes, bet you didn't no that:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
29-07-2014, 07:15 PM
(29-07-2014 04:37 PM)Spiritual Beer Cans Wrote:  Did you no its in their contract on psychic tv that they're allowed
to drink Benedictine: it's classed as a spiritual drink, even nuns like
a tipple:
It's used for medicinal purposes and helps to develop your psychic
development: Yes, bet you didn't no that:

I did not know that Wink

Loving your screen-name Big Grin

I heard later in that same show that the presenter was someone called Emma and, to be fair, she seemed a lot more interested in the subject of spirituality - a lot more than most of the other presenters.

She did seem a tad elsewhere at times, but that seemed to give her a refreshing honesty as she said how frustrating she found it that they couldn't discuss things in more detail and that everything got skimmed over too quickly.

I like her!
02-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Emma has been on and off the show for a long time as she left to have a family. She is married to one of the producers ( though I think he has left now). Adele, Charlie and Emma were the original team of presenters.
11-08-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 10:07 AM by That Spooky Feeling.)
It's a shame Emma isn't presenting more regularly. I may have thought that she seemed to be three sheets to the wind on live TV, but even if she were she was doing a better job that a lot of the P/Today presenters.

It seemed clear that Emma had a real interest in the psychic world and knew the sorts of things to talk about.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  this is what presenter on PTV thinks of viewers Emma13 2 1,055 30-07-2013 08:13 PM
Last Post: treacle654
  Presenter Rachel Fortune 3 2,368 26-09-2012 09:35 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Presenter Charlotte Fortune 3 833 05-07-2012 09:39 AM
Last Post: robbuttar