Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone help
29-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Can anyone help
Would like to no if person here can help. i have been devloping psichic studies, hav learned thru years how to read may Jongg oracle an have taken tarot corse and have lerned to read cards. i have the manga tarot and have been doing reading 4 friends at work an there frends. i Sid luve to read on the phones an do a few ours to supple ment my job. can anyone tell me or give advise about companys to read for who let me work few ours a day only. i need to know about tests to an who test Wuxi be psichis. would it mater that my english not to good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Can anyone help
I would hope that the companies that employ psychics do test them.I wouldn't think it would matter if your English isn't perfect,Ive had a foreign reader before.The best person to help you and give you more info would be Sarah Stone.Good idea to pm her.
30-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Hello Lia..

Yes... Most decent companies will always ask a would be reader to take a test... In some companies it's the admin staff who carry out the test readings... in other instances they have members of the public who carry out these tests where they have to report back on things such as presentation... validated something that resonates personally to the tester... good phone manner etc... Some companies have a much more stricter testing regime than others...

Michelle Knight... Nirvana Light do have a high standard where the reader will possibly have to go through 3 readings... Elizabeth Rose has quite a high standard but I wouldn't recommend her to work for... she'll have you doing all sorts of extra hours even though she hasn't got the callers... over night especially... when you're just sitting by the phone waiting... Psychic Tv did at one time have strict testing but from what I hear their standards have gone down considerably...

One company I urge you to avoid is Livelines... I haven't worked for them personally... but I do know of a friend of mine who did briefly... They don't test any new recruits so literally anybody can read for them.. I believe they don't even ask for any proof such as passport or driving lincense... so there's no proof of age... literally anybody could apply ... My friend left because the pay was so bad... They also take a £10 training fee even though the new recruit is not tested... Livelines are the cheap lines at 46p per minute called Trusted Psychics and other advertised psychic lines... They also provide spillover for overflows for other companies... Avoid them Lia...

You say you wish for hours to fit in with your work schedule... You would be best to go for one of the cheaper lines... Usually companies that charge £1.53 per min tend to have set rotas for their readers but they pay better... about 30/40p per minute... The cheaper lines tend to be more flexible... Readers are allowed to log on when they want which is nice... but the pay is lower... anything between 17/25p per minute... You'll also find these companies tests are very basic... But many good top readers join these companies because of the flexibility...

I can't imagine it would make much difference if you have an accent Lia... But how good is your English? As long as its understandable to the caller you're fine... Don't forget because its audio... it's very important... not like doing face to face readings...

Lia... If you are passionate about giving readings which I'm sure you are... I do need to tell you that you may find the type of reading you get from the phone will differ from what you've probably been used too... Please PM me so I can explain this more fully to you...

Best of luck...
30-07-2014, 08:55 PM
i thank you very much sarah you have helped me lot.
14-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi, I haven't been on here for ages. I've noticed your post Lia strolling down the threads. I don't know if you've managed to get fixed up with a platform to work from, but felt I could add a little advice which I'm qualified to give.

I have worked as a phone reader for a few companies. I've stopped doing this altogether now since last year. I work on CS at an airport now, still do the private readings when I have time. I do love giving readings out to people, it is something I'm passionate about.

My opinion from my own personal experience is that it isn't a very nice job. 80% of the callers I have found aren't interested in the truth or their development into the future. I have found if you are genuine, honest in what you give which is often not what the caller wishes to hear; then people can become rather abusive, put the phone down and give you bad feedback.

I would never go back to doing phone readings again. I had a lady once, the connection was great, I validated spot on for her, but when it came to the question about her ex, I told her the truth, told her it was unlikely he would return and that we'd find a way forward for her without him. Immediately she became abusive, told me I was a crap reader and what I told her was not in line with what other readers had given her. So, she left some negative feedback.

To work on a psychic line I've sadly come to the conclusion you don't need any skills to become a popular reader. You need to be a good salesperson with a good line of patter who can embellish things. The popular readers I always found were the ones that were pushy, they can produce wonderful frothy endings which is why they are constantly busy. Those are the people who make money. I certain found that to be the case which is why I left.

When your a reader you tend to add other readers to your FB. I have, found the readers all discuss different clients they have had, what to tell them etc if they should get that person. Many actually have a laugh about some callers. I'm not saying they're all fake, there are many good readers about who work on the phones. Quite a few of them are disillusioned too, end up agreeing with the caller too. Just for a quiet life. Michelle Knight is a good company to work for if you're thinking of a this type of work. Companies to avoid who have some of the most awful callers are Kooma and Psychic Sofa.