Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Psychic Shelly
21-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Psychic Shelly
Please help. I have had many many many readings on Psychic Tv and Psychic first and NOTHING has come true, over 7 months. I have been reading all your comments on Shelly so I had a reading with her. I found her lovely and she did seem to know alot eg my middle name for one which i only use on official documents. This all happened 3 weeks ago and not one marker has been seen yet, i think. My prediction is suppose to happen in 4 weeks and i just feel i am going to get another disappointment. Are they suppose to happen straight away or have any of you had longer to wait. I must say after my last phone bill and speaking to Shelly I have not had any readings from anybody else, and i was having 3 or 4 a week either text, caller comment or odd times proper phone calls, my bank account is jumping for joy, i have not even watched the channels so i can understand why people get addicted and these shows last for so long. Even though i knew whatever they said i knew would not happen deep inside i still had hope. I am finally getting out of that dark space and moving on but tears still well up now and again. Please help me on my marker thing, I thought i had found a good one and no bad comments but tonight i have seen a couple of people's comments where predictions did not come true.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: Psychic Shelly
Sorry to hear your disappointment - but just believe and allow it.

Don't sit there waiting and just get on with things and it will show up.

Spirit move things as and when they are meant to be and if we try to speed things up it wont just happen.

Trust in the guidance and advice, and get on with things.

Your markers will show up in this time of doubt and anxiety to help show you you are on track, and hopefully ease your worry.

Love & light
22-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Try to relax my markers have really varied as to when they have happened..and as I have said before..it can also take tie to understand their random or abstract appearance...just relax...and focus on something else..and great you've stopped having so many readings..
22-06-2011, 09:15 PM
(22-06-2011 06:47 PM)flamered Wrote:  Try to relax my markers have really varied as to when they have happened..and as I have said before..it can also take tie to understand their random or abstract appearance...just relax...and focus on something else..and great you've stopped having so many readings..

Thanks for both replys so far i really needed them tonight when i got home from work as I had a nightmare of a journey home and ended up having to go past x's house which bought me right back to tears and took all my energy not to call in I was in floods of tears when i got home and reading your comments gave me faith again that it may come true and I did the right thing Shelly said leave him to make the contact.....anymore advice out there.
22-06-2011, 09:22 PM
(22-06-2011 06:47 PM)flamered Wrote:  Try to relax my markers have really varied as to when they have happened..and as I have said before..it can also take tie to understand their random or abstract appearance...just relax...and focus on something else..and great you've stopped having so many readings..

thank you for comment i think i might have seen one today. I was watching my soaps tonight and there was a scene of couple driving in car and it started with the wheels as they were driving for at least 2 seconds, Shelly said to me a marker was alloy wheels not sure if they were but it was right in my face. With your comment about being random and there meaning it was right after a baby scene which is one of my hopes to have kids, just wondering if this was a marker or it was just coinsidence.??? Also she said about a scratch on wood well the other day i was at my mums and she has an outside leanto which has glass doors with wood round it and there was a long white mark on it which looked like something had scrapped past it, at first i thought of scratch but i do not know for sure as i was just stairing at at but never checked for sure. Am I just grabbing at straws or are they markers??
22-06-2011, 11:46 PM
(22-06-2011 10:15 PM)Lou Wrote:  I have one question off the back of Blondies email,do the markers come in the same order as shelly gives them?
Blondie,you will b ok,at least we know we are not alone and can share our stories which helps xx

Well the first marker Shelly gave me was that I would see a lady manicuring her nails in an odd fashion, as well as hear a conversation about a camping holiday or a tent. But those haven't happened yet, but a marker where she said someone would be putting glasses on me, which was my second marker, may be happening now in a different way as I can't get away from the mention of glass on facebook or on programmes I see on TV, even if I haven't had any eye glasses come up yet.
23-06-2011, 05:22 PM
There does seem to be no order !!!!!!!! some markers she gives can be in direct response to an event, or someone thinking of you etc...yes sounds like the scratch has happened..and I'm sure some one will put glasses on you...the markers are very specific so that we cannot grasp at straws and no they directly relate to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The markers though random are very clear..so the level of detail becomes specific..and it is that specific detail e.g seeing a catalogue on alloy wheels or an advert etc..then that specific can make your ears jump..that's how you begin to know...just relax...and they will appear without effort..
23-06-2011, 06:58 PM
(22-06-2011 10:15 PM)Lou Wrote:  I have one question off the back of Blondies email,do the markers come in the same order as shelly gives them?
Blondie,you will b ok,at least we know we are not alone and can share our stories which helps xx

Thanks for reply yes it is great to talk about our differant stories and get some of the questions answered. Also I found even at a very low point yesterday i didn't turn to ringing a psychic I had you guys to talk to which without sounding pathetic alot nicer and CHEAPER lol
23-06-2011, 07:01 PM
(23-06-2011 05:22 PM)flamered Wrote:  There does seem to be no order !!!!!!!! some markers she gives can be in direct response to an event, or someone thinking of you etc...yes sounds like the scratch has happened..and I'm sure some one will put glasses on you...the markers are very specific so that we cannot grasp at straws and no they directly relate to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The markers though random are very clear..so the level of detail becomes specific..and it is that specific detail e.g seeing a catalogue on alloy wheels or an advert etc..then that specific can make your ears jump..that's how you begin to know...just relax...and they will appear without effort..

Thanks for that sounds like you have had things happen got any exmples you can share with us
24-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Blondie I think read the thread on how often should we have readings lol...hope this helps...in terms of markers..for example Shelly gave me a particular animal..which has occurred in the most varied of ways. such as live, cartoon, stationary, tea cosy....just last week..I drove down a road i drive down alot..something told me to turn my head and I laughed as my eyes were drawn to the name of a house..which was the name of the marker. Recently she have me a name Martha..Martha flashed up on the option O screen, then in the Radio Times when I was looking at a Barbara Stanwick film and she was playing the character of Martha and then I heard a clip from Monty Python where one on the names of the children they were calling was Martha..