Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Shelly
24-06-2011, 02:28 PM
RE: Psychic Shelly
I think I may have had one of my markers happen last night. She said someone would be talking about a camping holiday or tents. I was at work listening to the radio when the host was having a conversation with the caller about Glastonbury and if he's tenting. The other half of this marker is seeing a lady manicuring her nails in an odd fashion, when I have both it'll mean a potential love interest is coming in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Can't wait to hear how the woman is manicuring her nails???????? but yes the tents sounds like one
24-06-2011, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 03:05 PM by w27/12.)
Haha, I can't wait to find that out myself! Smile. She also asked me to be in a frame of mind where I have no need or want as far as a relationship goes because daydreaming about it can block it from coming in. I know I don't NEED one, but it's hard to not want one when I do. So i've been listing all the positives of being a young, free and single bloke, and it's working so far!
24-06-2011, 10:36 PM
(24-06-2011 03:02 PM)w27/12 Wrote:  Haha, I can't wait to find that out myself! Smile. She also asked me to be in a frame of mind where I have no need or want as far as a relationship goes because daydreaming about it can block it from coming in. I know I don't NEED one, but it's hard to not want one when I do. So i've been listing all the positives of being a young, free and single bloke, and it's working so far!
24-06-2011, 11:09 PM
(24-06-2011 03:02 PM)w27/12 Wrote:  Haha, I can't wait to find that out myself! Smile. She also asked me to be in a frame of mind where I have no need or want as far as a relationship goes because daydreaming about it can block it from coming in. I know I don't NEED one, but it's hard to not want one when I do. So i've been listing all the positives of being a young, free and single bloke, and it's working so far!

She said the same to me and think its true. I have got the markers on times when i was predicted things but maybe I wasn't ready at that time or it was sign they should have happened.

When shelly gave me a marker i seemed to see a link to them everywhere but with some of mine she was very specific so it was clear when they happened. She gave me thomas the tank engine but told me not seeing in shop etc but a child would reach out to me with one an put in my hand. I then seemed to see thomas the tank everywhere -subconcious am sure. One day i was observing a student in a nursery and a child made a beeline for me and reached up to me with Thomas in his hand to give me.....
25-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Well, I saw my nails marker! I had just finished watching a horror movie, and flicked through to catch the middle of 'Final Destination' where I saw a lady getting her toe nails manicured while things were being elaborately moved to plot her death.

I wasn't really paying a lot of attention to the film since i'd not long flicked over, but when I saw the nails being manicured I was wide awake and said "OH MY GOD! Shelly's marker!" and had to come on here to post about it. Smile
25-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Fantastic now I'm laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26-06-2011, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 08:22 AM by Moonbeam.)
All this talk about markers has got me thinking and thought I'd have look back through the my notes of her readings. With me the markers do seem to link to different things eg when you see this so and so will happen,settle you down etc.I still have a few to materialise and my last reading with shelly was a year ago.the few I am waiting for link to specific events which haven't occurred but these are the ones which are not linked to any timings but to an event.Hope this is making some sense.

I really was looking back to see what my Austin car marker linked to as couldn't really remember other than shelly had given me this in two readings and shelly told me I would keep seeing them. On Friday I saw an old car on way home from work..couldn't tell what make and thought to myself am starting to get obsessed with old cars and being daft so dismissed it.Went out for a meal and on way home definitely saw an Austin car.I thought argus was saying..you dismissed it first time so here's another one!! When I looked back at the notes of my first reading the austin car came at the end of the reading and is a sign everything will be okay. And I do really need reassurance about this at the moment so will listen.

Also while looking back I realised something shelly had told me about my daughter has happened
29-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Have to confess had another reading with shelly...validations were brilliant and she definitely had my grandad with her. Don't know though as prediction different from previous readings...where as before ex coming back and me in control now he's running out of time. Don't feel in control. Dates for new love given but not very confident as shellys previous predictions of new love didn't happen. Think have finally accepted that predictions of the heart rarely happen and just have to embrace the things I have.
29-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Just looked at above post and sound right negative. Shelly is very good and clearly has something very special.