Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Shelly
18-11-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Psychic Shelly
(17-11-2014 10:30 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Thank you IAACCF. I had decided to have less readings and had been doing quite well but then I hit a bad patch. However I do believe certain psychics can correctly see into the future but it is when they start to tell us how to make that future happen that it gets confusing.

Hi Green Velvet. It's a mistake to wait on the word of a reader, the best thing you can do is put whatever they promise aside and just live your life and take whatever opportunity a come your way. It's the gravest mistake to wait around for an ex especially if that person hasn't been in your life for a long time. You've seen for yourself how many people have had big letdowns waiting around for something that never comes. I'm not waiting for a major prediction as I'm already in a relationship, I just use them for little things, and even then I only take them with a pinch of salt. Just have readings for entertainment, but don't live your life by them or wait for a prediction to happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 05:25 PM
You can visualise a future, just without a named person in it... visualise the type of relationship you want, not the actual person.. write down what it is you are exactly looking for... but d not attach a name to it... attract the relationship you want, with the person who has the qualities you are looking for....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
19-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi orange eyes.
Turn your back and try not to argue, it's hard I know. Markers come, some mean something, others don't ... I always get a strange bang enlightenment when I see the ones which are significant.

My timing too has changed, my own doing, I believe .. Hope ur ok xx
05-02-2015, 06:38 PM
(21-06-2011 09:11 PM)Blondie Wrote:  Hi I am a reader on a phone line. Not the ones you have mentioned however. This is not my name on there. Please be patient I feel that you are getting really up set that things are not happening. Believe me they will if you are positive about it. I hate having to give time scales and I am reluctant to give it as there is no sense of time in Spirit. I can just see a time in my head and hope that is the right one If you are positive things will happen . Believe that.
Please help. I have had many many many readings on Psychic Tv and Psychic first and NOTHING has come true, over 7 months. I have been reading all your comments on Shelly so I had a reading with her. I found her lovely and she did seem to know alot eg my middle name for one which i only use on official documents. This all happened 3 weeks ago and not one marker has been seen yet, i think. My prediction is suppose to happen in 4 weeks and i just feel i am going to get another disappointment. Are they suppose to happen straight away or have any of you had longer to wait. I must say after my last phone bill and speaking to Shelly I have not had any readings from anybody else, and i was having 3 or 4 a week either text, caller comment or odd times proper phone calls, my bank account is jumping for joy, i have not even watched the channels so i can understand why people get addicted and these shows last for so long. Even though i knew whatever they said i knew would not happen deep inside i still had hope. I am finally getting out of that dark space and moving on but tears still well up now and again. Please help me on my marker thing, I thought i had found a good one and no bad comments but tonight i have seen a couple of people's comments where predictions did not come true.
05-02-2015, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 07:39 PM by curious2.)
(05-02-2015 06:38 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  
(21-06-2011 09:11 PM)Blondie Wrote:  Hi I am a reader on a phone line. Not the ones you have mentioned however. This is not my name on there. Please be patient I feel that you are getting really up set that things are not happening. Believe me they will if you are positive about it. I hate having to give time scales and I am reluctant to give it as there is no sense of time in Spirit. I can just see a time in my head and hope that is the right one If you are positive things will happen . Believe that.
Please help. I have had many many many readings on Psychic Tv and Psychic first and NOTHING has come true, over 7 months. I have been reading all your comments on Shelly so I had a reading with her. I found her lovely and she did seem to know alot eg my middle name for one which i only use on official documents. This all happened 3 weeks ago and not one marker has been seen yet, i think. My prediction is suppose to happen in 4 weeks and i just feel i am going to get another disappointment. Are they suppose to happen straight away or have any of you had longer to wait. I must say after my last phone bill and speaking to Shelly I have not had any readings from anybody else, and i was having 3 or 4 a week either text, caller comment or odd times proper phone calls, my bank account is jumping for joy, i have not even watched the channels so i can understand why people get addicted and these shows last for so long. Even though i knew whatever they said i knew would not happen deep inside i still had hope. I am finally getting out of that dark space and moving on but tears still well up now and again. Please help me on my marker thing, I thought i had found a good one and no bad comments but tonight i have seen a couple of people's comments where predictions did not come true.
Blondie, I have some questions for you
Why are you having so many readings being a reader yourself?
Why are you giving readings when you are in a dark place yourself, does this not affect your performance?
I don't understand why you are so hung up on nothing happening in the time given after stating yourself about spirit timings?
Being a professional would you not have a credible reader for yourself without having to TRY out those on the telephone lines?
05-02-2015, 07:21 PM
I have to agree with you a goodpsychic. Timing can be very hit and miss but if you are positive it will happen eventually.
15-03-2015, 08:04 PM
I spoke to shelly a few weeks ago and received several markers from her too, one of which had happened already. She told me about the figure of 8 too but I've not idea what that is?
I found her nice as she said there was no need for several readings and to let things pan out!
15-03-2015, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2015 10:40 PM by Pink Pearl.)
I apologise for that. I had just started using this forum and I quoted in error. I was not sure how to delete the post and I am sorry for the confusion.
16-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Miserable - from having readings over time I've learnt that psychics get things mixed up! They can't always see the correct person. My view is that the new man wanted to take a leap of faith. So her marker was correct - but not in the way you expected it too be! This has happened to a friend who doesn't post on here anymore. She was told she would get the marker of a certain song and it would mark a big change in her life .. Well she dated someone else (not the ex) and the man started singing this certain song when they were alone together.
For me shelly is one of the best .. Lots of predictions have happened (never the 'outcome') but really I should have know that along time ago x
17-03-2015, 12:40 PM
(16-03-2015 06:56 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Miserable - from having readings over time I've learnt that psychics get things mixed up! They can't always see the correct person. My view is that the new man wanted to take a leap of faith. So her marker was correct - but not in the way you expected it too be! This has happened to a friend who doesn't post on here anymore. She was told she would get the marker of a certain song and it would mark a big change in her life .. Well she dated someone else (not the ex) and the man started singing this certain song when they were alone together.
For me shelly is one of the best .. Lots of predictions have happened (never the 'outcome') but really I should have know that along time ago x

I agree that Psychic Shelly is one of the best. Lots of small predictions have evolved for me to. That big prediction hasn't happened from any of the psychics. I think Shelly is better than most, she has come up with some amazing small things that I wasn't aware of at the time of my readings with her.