Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Shelly
29-06-2011, 12:11 PM
RE: Psychic Shelly
This post isn't meant to rain on all your parades, because a number if you are excited by your readings with this psychic and you are all having fun waiting for your markers!

What has struck me, is a reading I had with a different psychic! They connected to me by saying that such and such a person looks like someone in the public eye. This is true, and while I was aware of this public person I didn't hear of him often. Now I would say he is stalking me, I was in smiths and the women in front of me at the till purchased a magazine and the persons face was on the cover! I got home and while channel hopping found a programme all about him. Yet I just think that because this person has been brought into my awareness I am unintentionally seeing him in things, where before I may have seen him but it hadn't registered at all!

It's just a thought!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2011, 05:13 PM
You have a point but Shelly's markers vary in tailormade variety...and so this is how you know..plus somtimes there can be a voice in your head which asks you to look at something, or listen..and sometimes it can be like goosebumps..and the quantity or repetition can be quite specifc and obvious..(and sometimes I have tested it out e.g asking a pal to see how many of x do they see) so I have looked at this theory and come back with these markers are specific

I had an amazing reading with Manialix Eridanus..as i wanted to hone into an aspect Shelly said from a different angle..so thanks for that was really helpful
29-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Maybe, I dunno! Its a thinnish line trying to see where you are picking things up! I know I try to go against the things I told to see if they still happen - so I know it's not me doing things in a making it fit type way!

I have had a reading with Manalix, it must be well over a year ago! He is a lovely chap, and while he very good at describing the situation and also events that had happened, the timings he gave were off! Not that this is a bad thing! I'm getting to the point of not listening at all to timings and just seeing the little things happen!

I suppose these would be like the markers in a way!
01-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Relax Shelly is real..there are no guarantees as we have all found..but she is genuine..and I have found that after speaking to many...

Having more readings does not help..I think readings are really designed predominantly to be had once or twice a year..and then to step back and get on with our lives (obviously I am only learning this now like others lol)

I had a reading with Manialix and it was very special but actually he only confirmed what Annie has been saying..my readings all add up..so I need to stand back
01-07-2011, 06:57 AM
(30-06-2011 11:49 PM)Lou Wrote:  
(29-06-2011 12:11 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  This post isn't meant to rain on all your parades, because a number if you are excited by your readings with this psychic and you are all having fun waiting for your markers!

What has struck me, is a reading I had with a different psychic! They connected to me by saying that such and such a person looks like someone in the public eye. This is true, and while I was aware of this public person I didn't hear of him often. Now I would say he is stalking me, I was in smiths and the women in front of me at the till purchased a magazine and the persons face was on the cover! I got home and while channel hopping found a programme all about him. Yet I just think that because this person has been brought into my awareness I am unintentionally seeing him in things, where before I may have seen him but it hadn't registered at all!

It's just a thought!

do u not think Shelly is real? u have me worried now?i think i sould have another readin.do u recommend manalix.

http://www.psychicshows.co.uk/showthread...228&page=2

Not sure if you read this but I think it is helpful advice..
01-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Please read Shelly's Facebook page - she has seen how most worry on here and has explained things in a way that will help everybody understand.

It is great advice and helps those hanging onto timings worried about when things will happen.

Another responsible and caring Psychic!

And Lou, YES Shelly is real and she cares enough to put up some guidance on her Facebook page having read this thread with concern
01-07-2011, 08:35 AM
What did she write on her facebook page? I'm trying to find out but it's saying her page is unavailable.
01-07-2011, 08:43 AM
(21-06-2011 09:11 PM)Blondie Wrote:  Please help. I have had many many many readings on Psychic Tv and Psychic first and NOTHING has come true, over 7 months. I have been reading all your comments on Shelly so I had a reading with her. I found her lovely and she did seem to know alot eg my middle name for one which i only use on official documents. This all happened 3 weeks ago and not one marker has been seen yet, i think. My prediction is suppose to happen in 4 weeks and i just feel i am going to get another disappointment. Are they suppose to happen straight away or have any of you had longer to wait. I must say after my last phone bill and speaking to Shelly I have not had any readings from anybody else, and i was having 3 or 4 a week either text, caller comment or odd times proper phone calls, my bank account is jumping for joy, i have not even watched the channels so i can understand why people get addicted and these shows last for so long. Even though i knew whatever they said i knew would not happen deep inside i still had hope. I am finally getting out of that dark space and moving on but tears still well up now and again. Please help me on my marker thing, I thought i had found a good one and no bad comments but tonight i have seen a couple of people's comments where predictions did not come true.

Don't wait for something to happen. Take heart in the fact that if you believe in what Shelly has told you that it will happen. You mustn't put a time limit on these things. If you do this you'll just go around trying to make things happen and then get nothing but disappointment when it doesn't pan out the way you hoped.

Glad you're calming yourself down on the spending though, i've been there before!
01-07-2011, 08:53 AM
(01-07-2011 08:35 AM)w27/12 Wrote:  What did she write on her facebook page? I'm trying to find out but it's saying her page is unavailable.

Try again psychicshelly..facebook

It confirms not to many readings, believe but let go and get on with your life..do not have too many readings or spend too much money but choose a couple of readers you trust and connect with listen then let go..letting go seems to be crucial!!!!!!!!and allowing the universe to get on with its job..otherwise our need and anxiety can delay a situation..as if we hold onto tight this can prevent the universe form getting in there!!!

Again from my vast ! experience Shelly is genuine and works with truth, guidance and integrity..and finally I am learning about readings and their correct usage..their correct usage just happens to conflict with how psychic shows operate!!!!!!!! so this can be where we begin to misuse Spirit..finding a good psychic you connect with and staying away from the 'shopping chanel' spin is perhaps the real way forward and allowing for lifes subtle varients but the common point also is that readings are supposed to be empowering!!!!!!!!!! not the opposite..keeping the word empowerment would seem to be something we should stick on our metaphorical and literal mirrors when we view readings and our stance on how we choose to use them..
01-07-2011, 10:56 AM
(01-07-2011 08:19 AM)Arieslon Wrote:  Please read Shelly's Facebook page - she has seen how most worry on here and has explained things in a way that will help everybody understand.

It is great advice and helps those hanging onto timings worried about when things will happen.

Another responsible and caring Psychic!

And Lou, YES Shelly is real and she cares enough to put up some guidance on her Facebook page having read this thread with concern

It would be nice if someone who is friends with her on FB could copy and paste it on here, or if Shelley reads the posts to pop it on the board???