Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Shelly
05-06-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Psychic Shelly
I have just received an email reading from Shelley. £8.50 for one question.
I am astounded by how detailed and accurate the response was. She got details spot on and included relevant names and dates. The way things were worded was so down to earth. I can't believe how good it was and I've spent loads ringing phone lines. Most of them have given me same general outcome and timeline but that email just went into so much depth. It's freaky really! Lol

I would recommend her to anyone. I heard of her from this site and I'm so glad I did.

Thank you Shelley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2015, 09:11 PM
[quote='Purple shimmer' pid='32102' dateline='1433533202']
I have just received an email reading from Shelley. £8.50 for one question.
I am astounded by how detailed and accurate the response was. She got details spot on and included relevant names and dates. The way things were worded was so down to earth. I can't believe how good it was and I've spent loads ringing phone lines. Most of them have given me same general outcome and timeline but that email just went into so much depth. It's freaky really! Lol

I would recommend her to anyone. I heard of her from this site and I'm so glad I did.

Thank you Shelley

I was really impressed with her email reading too, I was amazed at how much it contained and her validations left me speechless...names, places and situations so relevant they could not be guessed! I've had lots of markers that have happened, predictions she gave me are set to begin next month so here's hoping Smile
05-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Ooh I hope it comes through for you! She gave me many markers too so I will be watching out for them. And I emailed her back about it all and she gave me some very friendly advice. She has made me feel so much better about things. I just keep re reading it lol
06-06-2015, 09:46 AM
I had a reading for with her. Lovely lady.
BUT none of her markers or predictions came through. She predicted things would improve with a guy and be better by the summer. The opposite happened. He dumped me a week later and we haven't spoken since!
06-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Sorry she is so so confident and so so terrible, almost everyone on here over the last 4 years was promised a fantasy that sadly did not come true.
06-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Oh dear I'm a bit disheartened now. Time will tell I suppose although she didn't give me a fantasy at all. She gave me what seems like a very real outcome. My ex thinks the grass is greener and will come back but after much healing it will actually be me that may decide to turn him down cos I won't trust him again with my heart. It's quite a sad out one really because I just want him back and can't imagine ever turning him away but maybe that is what will happen?.

I had a few readings on psychic sofa who have said the same. Heidi in particular described the situation perfectly.

I have had a phone reading with a private reader who was incredibly scary with what she knew about me personally (pregnancies, health etc) and she has said he will come back. We have many tough conversations to have but we will get there.

I have a reading booked with a private reader local to me on Tuesday. Seen her last year and she was spot on so hoping she may help too.

That will be it then for me cos I think I'm getting a tad hooked!! And it's an expensive thing to get addicted to. Feel a bit silly but such an emotional time and I'm just trying to feel better. Not so much needing to know if he will come back but more needing reassurance that I WILL be ok eventually and I will be happy again.

Had too many bad things happen these last few years so just looking for some comfort as sad as that sounds
06-06-2015, 08:04 PM
I am not dismissing your pain, I was told identical stuff, in fact almost word for word what is in your opening paragraph. I am not the only one, the really disappointed ones left this site when they realised their promises were just that.I was told by Shelly my ex was getting to the point of not standing her new blokes shadow, 6 months later they married, tread carefully with these readers it will lead only to disappointment and heartache.
06-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Oh well. Advice taken.

I feel very silly. Got my hopes up there for a while.
It's such a difficult time.
06-06-2015, 08:31 PM
you might yet buck the trend
06-06-2015, 10:16 PM
(06-06-2015 07:53 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Oh dear I'm a bit disheartened now. Time will tell I suppose although she didn't give me a fantasy at all. She gave me what seems like a very real outcome. My ex thinks the grass is greener and will come back but after much healing it will actually be me that may decide to turn him down cos I won't trust him again with my heart. It's quite a sad out one really because I just want him back and can't imagine ever turning him away but maybe that is what will happen?.

I had a few readings on psychic sofa who have said the same. Heidi in particular described the situation perfectly.

I have had a phone reading with a private reader who was incredibly scary with what she knew about me personally (pregnancies, health etc) and she has said he will come back. We have many tough conversations to have but we will get there.

I have a reading booked with a private reader local to me on Tuesday. Seen her last year and she was spot on so hoping she may help too.

That will be it then for me cos I think I'm getting a tad hooked!! And it's an expensive thing to get addicted to. Feel a bit silly but such an emotional time and I'm just trying to feel better. Not so much needing to know if he will come back but more needing reassurance that I WILL be ok eventually and I will be happy again.

Had too many bad things happen these last few years so just looking for some comfort as sad as that sounds

you're not sad at all...you're the same as us all who want our ex's back. Hope can be a comfort when we're going through a really tough time....hang in there and I hope it all works out for you xx