07-06-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Psychic Shelly
Thank you xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2015, 11:54 AM
(07-06-2015 09:12 AM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Thank you xx

I know a lot of people here haven't had the outcome happen....but a lot of people have....I don't know the answer whether your situation will happen or not, but Shelly isn't a charleton, she's the real Mccoy...and yes some outcomes have never come to pass....but like I said, a lot have. Read the testimonials on her website, they are real..I've left a few myself, might give you hope xx http://www.psychicshelly.com (I think!)
07-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Thank you so much. I really hope it comes through for me. I feel totally lost at the moment and I just want to be ok.

I'm certain she's not a charleton because what she said was so specific and to get it from an email too rather than hearing my voice or seeing any body language. I just hope the energies stay and what she's sees happening does actually occur. I would love for nothing more but I am also being realistic and trying to heal like she said I need to.
Thank you for being positive and helping me to hope. I will update on here if anything happens. Thanks again xx
07-06-2015, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 03:57 PM by yourexiscomingbackhonest.)
Ok I can accept that once in a blue moon a psychic can strike lucky, but please do not use Shelly's testimonials as evidence. There are 1000's of them and every one is positive, not a single one is negative, if they are all genuine you'd think at least one of the many on here who used her would say yes she got it right. they don't because she didn't. Testimonials are always written by people who have a boost when told something they are desperate to hear. Not one of those amazing endorsements actually speak of successful major predictions. Why not? Because she does not give them.Using testimonials as evidence of psychic predictions is like using fat people to show how well a diet is working. I am sorry if people are sad, I have been there and it is really horrible, a terrible place, but money squeezing Faux Psychics is not the answer to your pain.
07-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Would u put more faith in a locally recommended private face to face reader? I'm seeing a lady on Tuesday. It will be interesting to see what she picks up around me.

I saw her last year actually and she said she could feel a distance between my partner and I but that he did love me etc....that part was vague but she did also get my mum through. And she passed young so it wasn't something you would guess really. She described how she died. She told me that my daughter has part of my mums name in hers and my mum is chuffed about this ( I was carrying her when my mum passed and they share the same middle name).

She told me about childhood holidays. Other family members and just kept saying there's a distance and some secrecy with your partner. He's it being straightforward but he does love you and it wil come right.
She also said "watch for something going wrong with your washing machine"....few weeks later waste pipe popped off outlet and my kitchen was flooded! Lol

Would u rate private psychics more so than the phone lines or Shelly?
07-06-2015, 06:23 PM
I could not recommend a psychic solution to anyone who is clearly in pain.I hope from the bottom of my heart that you find the peace and happiness you clearly deserve. My comments are not a criticism of you, if they were they would be a criticism of myself as I was that person. You come across as a very sincere person and it is just awful that sometimesin life bad things happen to good people.
07-06-2015, 06:49 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I am having counselling as of next week. Taken 3 months of waiting list but it's finally here so I'm hoping I will get somewhere with that I really do
07-06-2015, 07:06 PM
You deserve it......good luck
07-06-2015, 08:41 PM
(07-06-2015 06:49 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  I know exactly what you mean. I am having counselling as of next week. Taken 3 months of waiting list but it's finally here so I'm hoping I will get somewhere with that I really do

That's one positive step you've taken forward.. Counselling is the best option forward rather than relying on psychics..

Best of luck to you x

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
07-06-2015, 08:45 PM
I agree with yourexiscomingback, the healthiest option is what you have decided with, the counseling, I only suggested reading Shelly's feedback on her site because I didn't want you to feel overwhelmed with the negativity/unfulfilled predictions on this site. I know myself when I was in that bad place, not having hope was so hard. When I get low, I say to myself "what will be, will be". You'll be ok Purple Shimmer, just have faith that you are in control, and you are in charge of your life x Stay well..and be happy x