Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Psychic Shelly
07-06-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Psychic Shelly
Hello Purple shimmer

I'm sorry for what you are going thru just now, I'm pretty sure most of the forum members feel your pain as weve been there, to be honest I'm still there bit however little by little it gets better every day. I recently read a book called 'The Single Womans sassy survival guide - letting go and moving on' by Mandy Hale, it was difficult for me to read it (yes I cried) and at the moment you might not be ready but it is something worth picking up when you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Thank you all x I appreciate your support and kind words.

I'm sat crying as a I type. I just feel so overwhelmed. My issues are a lot deeper than an ex, there is so much other stuff that has happened.

I will treat the readings I have had with caution and put them to one side. Will look back in a year and see who was or wasn't right lol. Suppose it's a bit of fun but I do believe "if it's meant to be it will be" and "everything happens for a reason" so I live in hope that one day soon that reason will make itself clear and I will be able to look back and see WHY life has been so cruel this last few years xx
08-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Just wanted to send you a big hug a Purple Shimmer, stay strong xx

Smile we are all responsible for our own happiness
09-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Thank you so much xx
06-05-2016, 08:20 AM
I spoke to shelly a few weeks ago she told me about the figure of 8 too but I've not idea what that is. I found her nice as she said there was no need for several readings and to let things pan out.
06-01-2019, 12:37 PM
I don't trust Psychic Shelly at all, her friend is plugging her on multiple forums and my reading with her was really bad. She told me I'd meet a military man and told someone else the same. Told my friend they'd reconcile with their ex and go to the Eiffel Tower and have a romantic getaway, told someone else similar on the SPS forum.. Her markers have never happened with me and they were very bizarre (see thread on Ask The Answer). She doesn't like being wrong and gets very annoyed when you disagree with her, I've even listened to a radio show with her and she said "I see so and so. Can you take that?", someone says no "well it's coming up". She can never accept fault or that she's plain wrong. I don't like her and the way she's come on previously and threatened people with the law being an ex copper, silencing people who say anything bad against her readings. Rolleyes
06-01-2019, 03:30 PM
I have had several readings from Shelly over the past years. Some of her markers have happened but these were quite small predictions. Around love and career that a dream job would come in didn't happen so I was disappointed.
06-01-2019, 03:43 PM
(06-01-2019 03:30 PM)Purple Rain Wrote:  I have had several readings from Shelly over the past years. Some of her markers have happened but these were quite small predictions. Around love and career that a dream job would come in didn't happen so I was disappointed.

Funny you should say that - Lots of comments on here say her markers happen too, but the predictions don't.