Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Shelly
27-02-2019, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2019 04:52 PM by Draxler.)
RE: Psychic Shelly
I've been reading this whole thread and for other members, especially old members like flammered, star11, lizcancer girl, Blondie, also alf0406 on page 172, tlc18 on page 30 myself and more, their predictions have come true.

Also for member KJB43.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2019, 06:52 PM
(27-02-2019 06:50 PM)Draxler Wrote:  I've been reading this whole thread and for other members, especially old members like flammered, star11, lizcancer girl, Blondie and more, their predictions have come true.

Also alf0406 #172.

Actually, Shelly, alot of people on here say that their markers have come to pass but their predictions did not. You definitely are Shelly or a friend of hers. Every post of yours so far has been about her, spanning from 2015. You are very defensive of her and even have to check the whole thread on here to validate your bias points on her. It's great she worked for you and you're advertising her. She obviously is struggling with the money lol.
27-02-2019, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2019 07:03 PM by Draxler.)
(27-02-2019 06:52 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(27-02-2019 06:50 PM)Draxler Wrote:  I've been reading this whole thread and for other members, especially old members like flammered, star11, lizcancer girl, Blondie and more, their predictions have come true.

Also alf0406 #172.

Actually, Shelly, alot of people on here say that their markers have come to pass but their predictions did not. You definitely are Shelly or a friend of hers. Every post of yours so far has been about her, spanning from 2015. You are very defensive of her and even have to check the whole thread on here to validate your bias points on her. It's great she worked for you and you're advertising her. She obviously is struggling with the money lol.

Hey,

I'm definitely not Shelly and I'm not defending her. I've had readings with her since Jan 2012.

I'm just pointing out I've had a lot of predictions come true. She is also a very lovely, compassionate, helpful person.
27-02-2019, 10:04 PM
(27-02-2019 06:59 PM)Draxler Wrote:  
(27-02-2019 06:52 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Also alf0406 #172.

Hey,

I'm definitely not Shelly and I'm not defending her. I've had readings with her since Jan 2012.

I'm just pointing out I've had a lot of predictions come true. She is also a very lovely, compassionate, helpful person.

You are being very defensive of her and you shouldn't because one person could have an awful experience of her and another like you might like her. This is for us to share our own experiences, not debate on how kind they are.
07-05-2019, 03:22 AM
Any updates? Just like for a lot here all her markers have come to pass but not one prediction ever did. When I contacted her about this she said it was because I held on to the time frame too tightly Undecided
10-05-2019, 09:40 AM
(07-05-2019 03:22 AM)riri Wrote:  Any updates? Just like for a lot here all her markers have come to pass but not one prediction ever did. When I contacted her about this she said it was because I held on to the time frame too tightly Undecided

She has a habit of doing that. Blaming you for holding on to the timeframe "too tightly". I've watched a radio show that she was in and she tried to validate things with people who rang in to her, and they couldn't place what she was saying to them. She got very defensive or "it's yet to come". She just couldn't accept that she might be wrong sometimes. Ego driven reader.
Today, 06:52 PM
gracias amigos, me actualizaron del tema
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user