Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Psychic Shelly
01-07-2011, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 11:07 AM by Eridanus.)
RE: Psychic Shelly
Hi Lou,

Although everyone on here is very positive about Shelly being real, and that she may! I can't comment I haven't had a reading! I think the sensible thing to do is to re- read the information you were given, if you took notes!

Look at the content and see how it matches with your situation/life as is! Then see how you feel after that! There is a lot of talk about markers, so maybe remove them from the overall reading and look at the other bits too! If the whole reading leave you feeling happy then keep with that reading.

Although as it has been said, not all Psychics connect with everyone! Some may have a great experience with one psychic and the next person may think they are rubbish, so go with what your gut is telling you as well!! You can only decide if the reading fits!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2011, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 12:52 PM by flamered.)
This is from Shelly's FB page it is wise advice

please remembe...r a reading is supposed to empower you and show you there is always hope and a future; the markers are given to give you some peace of mind and settle you down, but when a psychic says, let something go so it will come back to you, we really mean it; it means you being in that space whereby you can function normally and not have a tortured mind about a situation but if you are hanging onto the timings .... this in itself is your freewill holding the energy so the universe cannot take it and it will delay it and another scenario, it delays it so long that when it unfolds you no longer want it. I urge each and every one I read for not to have too many readings, as if a psychic is telling you the same as the previous psychic, it is for one reason and one reason only.. the information comes from spirit... we don't compare readings or discuss clients.... so pick your readers carefully, ones that validate and you feel that connection to. Remember it is not a science and that your own freewill can alter the course of events, a reader can only give you your path at that exact moment in time, as they see it; and energies can wain and flow at different times. Life is constantly moving and changing but what is important is that you make your own decisions and choices, do not become addicted to readings and this is something I monitor myself with my own clients (as some of you know when I have refused to read for you.. with love of course) live your lives, not through readings but in reality. ... there is always a future and hope, but what makes a difference is you grabbing it by its throat and making yourself go forward. I have seen over the years many people spend too much on readings; find your readers and stick with them, but do not have too many as energies take time to unfold and you must give life a chance to unfold. Hope this helps and remember if you are focusing on timings, you have not let go of it. You know when you have as the timings are not important. Love to you all x This is on Shelly FB
01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
(01-07-2011 08:19 AM)Arieslon Wrote:  Please read Shelly's Facebook page - she has seen how most worry on here and has explained things in a way that will help everybody understand.

It is great advice and helps those hanging onto timings worried about when things will happen.

Another responsible and caring Psychic!

And Lou, YES Shelly is real and she cares enough to put up some guidance on her Facebook page having read this thread with concern
You know if my reading with shelly comes true or not i agree she does have that personnal touch. She chatted to me on the phone longer than i paid for aalthough we were not doing a reading then and if you email her to ask her something u don't understand she writes back straight away i think it is a nice touch. Thanks Shelly just for being .....nice
01-07-2011, 08:33 PM
(01-07-2011 11:09 AM)flamered Wrote:  This is from Shelly's FB page it is wise advice

please remembe...r a reading is supposed to empower you and show you there is always hope and a future; the markers are given to give you some peace of mind and settle you down, but when a psychic says, let something go so it will come back to you, we really mean it; it means you being in that space whereby you can function normally and not have a tortured mind about a situation but if you are hanging onto the timings .... this in itself is your freewill holding the energy so the universe cannot take it and it will delay it and another scenario, it delays it so long that when it unfolds you no longer want it. I urge each and every one I read for not to have too many readings, as if a psychic is telling you the same as the previous psychic, it is for one reason and one reason only.. the information comes from spirit... we don't compare readings or discuss clients.... so pick your readers carefully, ones that validate and you feel that connection to. Remember it is not a science and that your own freewill can alter the course of events, a reader can only give you your path at that exact moment in time, as they see it; and energies can wain and flow at different times. Life is constantly moving and changing but what is important is that you make your own decisions and choices, do not become addicted to readings and this is something I monitor myself with my own clients (as some of you know when I have refused to read for you.. with love of course) live your lives, not through readings but in reality. ... there is always a future and hope, but what makes a difference is you grabbing it by its throat and making yourself go forward. I have seen over the years many people spend too much on readings; find your readers and stick with them, but do not have too many as energies take time to unfold and you must give life a chance to unfold. Hope this helps and remember if you are focusing on timings, you have not let go of it. You know when you have as the timings are not important. Love to you all x This is on Shelly FB
ahhh i like yjat i might even print it and put it on my fridge so i can read it and let go thanks for posting that up
01-07-2011, 09:37 PM
hello everyone - sorry been away on hols and now catching up on the forum. I have a confession, Shelly is a good friend of mine and I felt it was right to make her aware of what is being said on here. I emailed her to show her own thread and a few others. Im glad she has given you a reply to help you with the markers and readings. She is a real person and I can reel off the validations that she has confirmed to me. Feel really guilty so sorry but I felt she had to know what was being said.
01-07-2011, 09:58 PM
(01-07-2011 11:32 AM)Lou Wrote:  
(01-07-2011 11:01 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  Hi Lou,

Although everyone on here is very positive about Shelly being real, and that she may! I can't comment I haven't had a reading! I think the sensible thing to do is to re- read the information you were given, if you took notes!

Look at the content and see how it matches with your situation/life as is! Then see how you feel after that! There is a lot of talk about markers, so maybe remove them from the overall reading and look at the other bits too! If the whole reading leave you feeling happy then keep with that reading.

Although as it has been said, not all Psychics connect with everyone! Some may have a great experience with one psychic and the next person may think they are rubbish, so go with what your gut is telling you as well!! You can only decide if the reading fits!

Hiya Eirdanus,
Thanks for writin backto me. Are u goin to hav a readin with Shelly?I think she is real cos everyone said so,but i just got upset last night cos i dont understand the markers. Im not real upset,confused is better description.I saw that scam page and thos girls were upsettin me really,Idont understand why they get readins and then say they are liers.
U seem to know loads about readins, ive read some of ur posts. i will read my readin again,i did writ it down.I will take away the markers and see what it says.

Hello Lou,

Dont worry yourself with the posters on the scam page - bitter and twisted springs to mind, regarding how they are posting and acting.

The best thing is to just digest your reading in its entirety, and see how you feel about it.

I may take the plunge and see what she has to offer, although I will admit that I do get a mild case of the skeptics when someone appears to good to be true.

I hope you are feeling better about it all now.
01-07-2011, 10:00 PM
(01-07-2011 11:09 AM)flamered Wrote:  This is from Shelly's FB page it is wise advice

TY
02-07-2011, 07:59 AM
(01-07-2011 09:37 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  hello everyone - sorry been away on hols and now catching up on the forum. I have a confession, Shelly is a good friend of mine and I felt it was right to make her aware of what is being said on here. I emailed her to show her own thread and a few others. Im glad she has given you a reply to help you with the markers and readings. She is a real person and I can reel off the validations that she has confirmed to me. Feel really guilty so sorry but I felt she had to know what was being said.

Don't feel guilty..this isn't exactly private!!!!!!!! and I think it is important that she responded I copied and pasted for the most part what she said on FB (not everything as some of it seemed aimed at friends)

What she said in invaluable as most of us have learnt to use Spirt wrongly through the hard sell tactics of the show..and that has created both confusion and pain and too much money being spent..if PTV won't educating us correctly on how to use a reading we need to find our own way of addressing the disparity..
02-07-2011, 06:59 PM
I was interested in your posts. I know Psychic Shelly as she lives near me. I have also had a lot of readings, a couple with Psychic Shelly, and found her very difficult during both to be honest. She got annoyed with my questions which really surprised me..never had that from a reader before. She made predictions that a family member would die, which I thought true readers weren't supposed to do? I was left very upset after my readings (and lighter in pocket.) I talked about my experiences with Psychic Shelly to a counsellor who helped me deal with what she said and move on from it. I definitely wouldn't recommend.
my feelins are: don't believe the hype, or the website info, you guys sound like you are really supportiing each other.Just be there for each other. Good luck x
02-07-2011, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 07:23 PM by flamered.)
That doesn't sound like the Shelly I know...how odd or the predictions she would give..