Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please No!
01-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Please No!
Hello.

I've had quite a lot of personal messages in my box since I was last on here requesting that I read jewellery for some members. Most of these pms I've received are about what I can pick up about a love interest.

Please, no offence to those who have pm me but i choose not to get involved reading for other people and the responsibility of jewellery being sent through the post. What I might pick up may not be to the persons liking, it isn't always pleasant things that come through. Also, the images and visions I pick up are maybe things you haven't enquired about. The love interest may not even show.

I don't like reading jewellery for somebody else, it's not something I'm even comfortable with. I'd really hate if something negative visualised from someone's jewellery, I wouldn't know how to address it, I'm not a reader a personnel manager. I don't want to open up a can of worms.

I hope those who have pm me understand.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Please No!
Oh dear, I hope this does not stop you from posting your experiences on here as it is so very interesting to read.
I am sure if you had wanted to read for people you would have said so.
01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
I really think the best advice to those asking about a love interest is to move on. Nothing psychic will bring it back, acceptance is the first part of healing, trust me.
01-08-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry Alesha, I was one of the members who requested an item of jewellery to be read. I do understand your reasons why you didn't wish to read. It was cheeky of me, but I too hope you don't cease posting, as I find anything to do with anything beyond the paranormal fascinating.

I would really love to find a psychometrist who reads professionally. I don't know if any clairvoyant does a service pre paid on the phone sending jewellery through the post? Tall order I know, but if anyone knows of anyone I would be grateful to hear.
01-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Pollypocket... You should find a psychometrist advertised in The Psychic News... They should have what your looking for...
01-08-2014, 08:24 PM
(01-08-2014 07:48 PM)Sarah Stone Wrote:  Pollypocket... You should find a psychometrist advertised in The Psychic News... They should have what your looking for...

Thank you very much Sarah. I shall do that.
01-08-2014, 11:18 PM
(01-08-2014 04:19 PM)Gilly Wrote:  Oh dear, I hope this does not stop you from posting your experiences on here as it is so very interesting to read.
I am sure if you had wanted to read for people you would have said so.

No, of course I'll continue to post. I hope people understand my reasons. It's quite a responsibility to read for other people, I've stopped reading for my friends long ago. Perhaps ignorance is bliss on some things in our future.
01-08-2014, 11:19 PM
(01-08-2014 06:40 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  I'm sorry Alesha, I was one of the members who requested an item of jewellery to be read. I do understand your reasons why you didn't wish to read. It was cheeky of me, but I too hope you don't cease posting, as I find anything to do with anything beyond the paranormal fascinating.

I would really love to find a psychometrist who reads professionally. I don't know if any clairvoyant does a service pre paid on the phone sending jewellery through the post? Tall order I know, but if anyone knows of anyone I would be grateful to hear.

Thanks for being understanding pp. glad you understand my reasons.
11-02-2016, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 02:44 PM by Carr987.)
Hi Alesha. I'm interested in psychometry, would love to have a reading by this method. I rarely seem to find psychics who read from personal items, mainly tarot which is not always what I want. I know you've refused in the past Alesha, for very valid reasons that I can understand. Is there any possibility that you would reconsider and give me a reading if I send a personal item? I would of course pay you for your trouble? The same goes for any member on this forum who can read through personal objects. this is no test either, i am genuinely interested. X
11-02-2016, 08:50 PM
(11-02-2016 02:41 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  Hi Alesha. I'm interested in psychometry, would love to have a reading by this method. I rarely seem to find psychics who read from personal items, mainly tarot which is not always what I want. I know you've refused in the past Alesha, for very valid reasons that I can understand. Is there any possibility that you would reconsider and give me a reading if I send a personal item? I would of course pay you for your trouble? The same goes for any member on this forum who can read through personal objects. this is no test either, i am genuinely interested. X

Hi Carr. I've had a few message me for this request. If it wasn't for the fact I'd have to leave my address I would do this. I really don't know who to trust anymore since some past have had their personal details leaked. It's not about payment, I would do this freely.

Some think it's acceptable to get my address whilst not forwarding on theirs, send an old piece of jewellery that they are not bothered for me to return and expect me to either pm or email the reading back. One person did expect just this. I'm quite prepared to use this method, but not comfortable for privacy reasons to expose where I live.

No offence to you Carr or some of the others who have emailed me with this request. Please understand that I do have to protect myself for privacy reasons. :Dxx