Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Matt on PsychicSofa
03-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Matt on PsychicSofa
Hi Guys

I have had a reading of Matt on PsychicSofa and he has gone and predicted something quite way off.

But, he does have some great reviews, so has anyone used Matt before and if so, how did you get on?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Matt on PsychicSofa
Hi Talksun

hes predicted quite a few things for me and got it right! I have found his predictions realistic too... he's in my top 4-5
03-08-2014, 11:34 AM
(03-08-2014 11:21 AM)Lady P Wrote:  Hi Talksun

hes predicted quite a few things for me and got it right! I have found his predictions realistic too... he's in my top 4-5

Cool Lady P, the thing that he has predicted is kind of way out but we shall see.
03-08-2014, 03:00 PM
I would guess through experience that if it feels way out it normally is way out
03-08-2014, 08:24 PM
If something sounds far fetched it usually is.I've come to the realisation that they all tell you make believe stories.Ive become so disillusioned that I've stopped having readings now.I agree with what some members have said on here.If you don't know where you stand with a person then ask them.Its taken me a while to realise that the path I've been on is a fruitless mission.
03-08-2014, 08:35 PM
almost all of the desperate cases on here are linked to unrequited love, yes it is painful but all part of growing, hardly anyone on here obsesses over career or family like they do over broken relationships. what surprises me most is how few broken relationships actually come back together, if we believed the phone y psychics you'd think it was everyone that came back together
03-08-2014, 11:41 PM
I think people here have to ask the question WHY the big prediction doesn't come true. Your forever waiting and waiting. There's no big mystery why little ones come true and the big one doesn't. The little ones however accurate they seem are down to things constantly evolving in your life. Chances are the psychics just hit on something through guesswork. The biggie won't come true because its usually unrequited love. If a psychic told anyone over the phone: "no, he's never coming back"., I'm 100% sure you'd never use that psychic again.

They are just stories your being fed, what's more they'll continue to feed you as long as your prepared to pay.

I don't know if Matts any good. I would imagine he's probably much the same as the other but maybe the ones thought of as good is because of their confident style of reading.

I've not yet seen one on here say that big prediction happened. Some people don't post on here because they be become.dissilusioned.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 08:04 PM by Lady P.)
I agree that if it sounds really unrealistic and far fetched then it probably won't happen but I can only speak as I find with Matt, some would consider my predictions that happened as big? but the fact is Matts predictions were specific to me and things happened as he said it would! I haven't become disillusioned thankfully

and if a reader said "no, he's never coming back" but actually they were right then I would use that reader again as I have done in the past and incidentally is my top reader... I'm not addicted to readings like i used to be but thats because I have actually found a handful with an actual gift and that includes the recently slated Tim Dehaney.

Going back to matt - having actually read with him (a couple of times) he has been good for me and most of his predictions have come through.
05-08-2014, 01:50 AM
I feel dissilusioned now. I've used loads of readers from MK, psychic sofa and Kooma. Matt I used once before. He's very confident in his approach and he did give me little things that came true. But to be honest .. they could have been guesswork. My big burning prediction has been waiting for a guy to come forward. I've been waiting and waiting for this to happen and it never has. I don't think it will either. Matts big prediction hasn't come true .. nor from any of the others. Tim Tehaney is the only one who was right and told me to move on.
05-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Hi Kristen, Please don't hold your breath for someone to come forward. You may think they will but they in the end don't. I have a guy in my life I have waited to come forward for two years. We are in each others lives everyday all day and still nothing. So I asked and I was disappointed. Devastated. every reader bar two or three told me this guy would come forward. He is my best friend and we do so much together. At the end of the day he doesn't want me. No matter what psychics say no matter how we think they understand the situation we all hope to be different. The hurt is better now than waiting another year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dominic, Psychicsofa Talksun 4 1,875 25-12-2014 07:30 AM
Last Post: leon
  Psychicsofa Marion or Eileen Talksun 2 944 26-08-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Talksun