Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This time I really am gone
07-08-2014, 11:26 PM
This time I really am gone
I have been on this forum for a few years now. In the early days I read with psychics frequently and enjoyed the stories of other contributors. I have received many varied private messages ranging from stuff about psychics to gripes about what other posters had written on the boards. My situation on this was always to respect that the person had told me by private message for a reason, that they wanted it to remain private .I would never discuss anything someone told me privately, not to score petty points against psychics or posters, When Star 111 decided that it was ok to repeat a private conversation I had with her (and I had many) it was a step too far. The whole point of the PM facility is to ensure that people can discuss stuff they don't want to air in an open forum. The situation with Tim was a lot more complex than stated, however I won't discuss it as it was a private conversation. I won't respond to this thread or any other, my time with psychics ended long ago, to be let down by psychics is fair enough, we have all been there, but for someone to befriend you and then later on reveal private discussions as star111 did is to much ,I will leave you all with a final bit of advice , if you speak to star111 by pm do not reveal stuff you want to remain confidential, if it means by breaking a confidence she can get in a cheap dig at a psychic she will not hesitate

iaccf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: This time I really am gone
Colincookfan, I don't know the history behind this issue but I, for one, hope you will rethink and continue posting here.
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
IACCF

As much as you and I may disagree with one another on here a lot of the time, I also hope that you will reconsider after a "cooling off" period.

I agree, PM's should never ever be aired publicly -
to do otherwise is extremely underhanded and I hope star111 considers this and apologises maybe?

However all that said and done, I still don't get your defence of this man when the discussions on here for and against are no different to any other so called psychic that has been scrutinised. And that includes you participating in those threads to.

Anyhow I just wanted to make my views clear on sharing private discussions and also your contributions to this forum. We should be able to argue and debate without it getting personal and underhanded and lead to people being driven away.
08-08-2014, 07:43 AM
I also hope you reconsider and carry on posting. I too am unaware of what is this is all about but feel you are one of the many valuable members of this forum. It will be a shame if you leave.
08-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Please stay and reconsider iaccf.You bring a lot of interesting post to this forum and I for one would hate to see you leave.
08-08-2014, 11:23 AM
I've always found your posts very interesting cook fan .. It would be a shame to see you leave. A lot of interesting members seem to have stopped posting since I joined at the beginning of the year. I enjoy reading what you have to say .. so please stay!
08-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Iaccf, I too haven't been a member here for very long. Your posts are very interesting as like me, you have probably been through readings of false hope. I relate to what you always have to say, not only that but you always bring some humour into your posts which make me laugh. I do hope you will reconsider and stay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this the ghostliest photobomb of all time? dormammu 1 270 20-03-2017 07:42 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Time to go agoodpsychic 2 647 28-08-2016 09:12 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  My all time top 7 and /worst 5 psychics iamacolincookfan 44 26,072 15-03-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Christmas full moon to arrive for 1st time since 1977 Mediums Now 3 327 12-12-2015 01:25 AM
Last Post: Sabbie
  About time the psychics have their say Mitzi 14 2,065 03-08-2015 10:29 AM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  I think it's time to call it a day: Noble Hunertus 21 2,580 23-06-2015 03:57 PM
Last Post: DogLover11
  pt new time and shop gabriel 0 696 01-07-2013 05:27 PM
Last Post: gabriel
  Time frame moha 7 3,305 21-06-2012 12:11 PM
Last Post: flamered