Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who told you NO?
21-08-2014, 10:18 AM
Who told you NO?
Ok, so we all whinge here about being told that our greatest love is coming for us and that our ex will come back, our friend will step forward and our deepest desire will come true.

Who on here has been told No, it's not going to happen? We didn't want to believe it at the time because so many others told us yes it was.

But who was told No, and it turns out that that path was the real one? Who were you told this by?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Who told you NO?
Morning miserable,

I don't think this is ever as simple as yes or no. Yes it's 50/50 but what about the journey?

You have a solid friendship with your interest, you are so unsure whether it can turn into more - this is for you to find out.

I've had psychics say both - mines always come back regardless of the readings.

They can give false hope, and sometimes highlight insecurities which wasn't there before - because someone has said no doesn't mean that they are truthful - much of the time they simply don't know. Someone might get a bad feeling, or say the man is a cheat, he's selfish etc. I know many people who have been to hell and back together and it's made them stronger in the end.

It's not about the outcome for me anymore - I know what mine is. For me it's about the journey and enjoying good times and dealing bad ones.

Even the best reader can tell you the clear depths of the route and core of your relationship. However, that's not always important - don't carry that around because life and feelings are never that clear up ... Not to be summed up in a 20minute reading or a paragraph x
21-08-2014, 10:42 AM
mmmm! I am not sure I believe you. Because I have been told (without asking the question - I never ask I wait to see what they have) That this would be romantic from 2 years ago. Now I feel silly as he says never going to be. Acts differently mind you. But one or two readers have said no, because he cant be sexual with someone he has feelings for. I actually believe that. He is screwed up. I was just interested in the background of some people that have asked if an ex would come back and this ex is out of their life. But live in hope that he will come back and one reader out of the blue says no, walk away.

Do any readers ever say no? That is a question to be had?

Hi Star 111 - I am not in the UK right now so I am at nightime - but good morning to you :-)
21-08-2014, 10:44 AM
What i mean is life isn't always rosie for people in relationships - but they get through with love and commitment .. Use responsible readers only, don't use many, stick to ones who do get other predictions correct and don't let any un-constructive seeds get planted.

I've been on a rollercoaster with readings - I've been given hesrts and flowers to be told later they told the that because they didn't think I would like the truth - that wasn't pleasant reading and really shock me up .. We don't know and can't trust a lot of these readers .. Please read my previous posts ..

In short, live your life with out any readings influencing how you would act x
21-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Morning miserable again lol

I'm very suspicious when readers say things like that, I'm convinced psychic sofa share notes.

I've phoned them a few times - not given info and strangely enough they have said they can't read for me .. And they are supposingly high rated readers too. Perhaps I wasn't taken in by their script, I don't know.

Maybe that's why they can say it without you saying anything first ...

One of my trusted readers is Lisa at love dove. Try her xx
21-08-2014, 10:51 AM
And yes I've had many say no - JH and angel light (diff man than is around now) .. Or rather they have said it's not going to work and it hasn't ..

I guess I'm the wrong person to answer that question really x
21-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah I've learnt that if they don't give me good validations that I don't actually take into consideration their predictions. For instance JH, although he has a great track record with others, told me in clear terms that this guy was not going to work out. But he did not give me any other validations, in fact around 2 that resonated in a 30 minute reading.

Other readers have got so much right, predictions that happen and validations but not the big one yet. I have also realised that predictions have no time limit, they can come in years later. Spirit has no time.

But I have also had 2 or 3 other readers that have said no, but given me clear reasons why. Anyone that starts grappling by saying no communication and waiting to hear I literally discount straight away. This guy rings me daily, texts and emails all day so communication is there all the time. In fact in 2 years, we have had 1 month of not talking at all. The reader I like best predicted the day he would get back in touch after that.

However, can they be right about other predictions, and wrong about the big one. It would seem so. Sad buy true.

My question is, did anyone ring up multiple readers during their time of hope to be told yes by 95% and no by 5% and it turned out the no person was right even though they didn't believe them at the time.
22-08-2014, 07:22 AM
A few years ago I was told it would get together with an ex and the only 2 that got it right were angel light and sky who said he isn't coming back but in my case it was only angel light who predicted the all the outcomes correctly and still does to this day!

I remember asking JH and every time he would say yes! But it never happened, though I know with JH he can mix up guys! Also his times are hit and miss!
22-08-2014, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 08:18 AM by ally.)
Hi lady P can please tell which company angel light read for bcoz i am thinking to book a reading with her thax
22-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi ally

Yes she cna be found on sundial psychics (i use her on there as its cheaper)

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic told demi moore to divore drstrange 0 1,016 19-11-2011 06:34 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Do you think psychics psychic tv have been told to tell you what u want to hear Princessjane 7 2,435 17-11-2011 03:12 AM
Last Post: uruk