Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mysterious Cat
27-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Mysterious Cat
I have a cat called Guiness who is very psychic.
I can communicate with him and understand him:
He can not only read the future:
But warn me of any impending danger:
If you spend a lot of money on readings:
I would suggest you may benefit from a pet cat:
If you communicate with your cat:
You'll be surprised at what it can forsee:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Mysterious Cat
Hahaha: your posts make me laugh beer cans.I do actually agree that cats and dogs do have psychic powers,for instance many times pets have warned their owners of impending danger.I don't think a cat could predict my love life though,they can't speak that's why,if I asked one it would probably just ignore me.lol.
28-08-2014, 06:51 PM
That's quite a spooky story Green Velvet. I certainly think cats are very psychic, they have amazing perception, in fact all animals do. A cats fur will stand on end when it sees a ghost, a dog will whimper in the corner, in fact all animals are psychic and can warn us humans of danger ahead.
I do agree that we can communicate with our pets with body language. But seriously Spiritual Beer Cans I don't think a cat could give me a reading, how would you approach a cat for a reading, anyway? Sad
28-08-2014, 07:06 PM
The poem made me giggle.. I now have visions of my cars with a tea towel round their heads, wanting to be called Gypsy salt and Gypsy pepper, while making tea for the tea leaf readings they have decided to start doing LOL x

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
05-11-2015, 04:52 PM
u no much comin sense ths thread. i beleev I can get better reeding frm pet cat than psychic***i hav pet cat called alice cooper who giv me warnings of wots goin 2 hapen****

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
05-11-2015, 05:50 PM
A very funny thread, one of the few that has made me laugh as everything on this forum is so miserable. To be psychic & spiritual doesn't necessary follow you can't have a sense of humour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mysterious Ways Dream Catcher 14 2,007 12-02-2014 10:43 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher