Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Whom with and what about was your WORST READING ever ?
28-08-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 12:10 PM by Emma13.)
Whom with and what about was your WORST READING ever ?
As we all know not all testimonials are genuine and negative testimonials are not published as they should be ....so please Let us know what was your worst reading on PTV so we compare notes and not waste our monies:-)

Mine was with Alison Sheryll. No predictions no validations , no timeframes and just babbling chitchatting as if she was just dreaming,nothing spiritual just " oh I do feel it ..."Oh I do agree with you (there was nothing to be agreed with as I asked her a question ) and you are such a nice person and similar BS ...honestly I was fuming - had to put the phone down !!!! wasted money Sad

and yours?Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Whom with and what about was your WORST READING ever ?
Caterine..kooma (i think) ..reading went like this...you'll get a text off this person within a week..phone me back when you do..That was it!!!! needless to say no text and i dont think i'll be calling her again lol
28-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I recently had a reading with Eleanor from psychic sofa.She was really bad and couldn't convey a thing for me without feedback.Sorry Eleanor,you are a nice lady but a crap psychic.
28-08-2014, 04:53 PM
I had reading with pearl from psychic sofa and it was worse reading I ever had. I heard she is one of best on ps and very hard to get hold of. But She really disappointed me.
17-10-2014, 01:24 PM
I had a reading with Scarlet 5675, 121 tarot/psychic future, she was very rude to me, As I stated I was hoping to get back with my ex she called me a stupid little girl amongst other things, I am over 50. I reported her to the company and left feedback but see she is still working for them. I cannot believe she spoke to me in the way she did, she was argumentative and belligerent and I am sure I am not the only one she has spoken to in this way. I would be interested to hear if she has spoken to others in this manner
20-10-2014, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 12:18 PM by glittercat.)
(28-08-2014 02:43 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  Caterine..kooma (i think) ..reading went like this...you'll get a text off this person within a week..phone me back when you do..That was it!!!! needless to say no text and i dont think i'll be calling her again lol

There are so many bad ones on kooma! I don't believe that Catherine has any psychic ability what so ever. She doesn't give any insights or validations just waffle and crap to waste people's time. All she ever talks about is her made up spirit guide stevie! It's so obvious that's she's being dishonest its a joke.

Mystic Rose on kooma is out with the fairies too. Doesn't matter which guy you ask about she will always claim that he's in love with you! She's full of false hope that one and will waste the remainder of your time discussing made up past lives connections with that person. I once changed the subject and asked her about a career question and it totally threw her off as she couldn't tell me anything because she's so used to spinning stories about soul mates. It's quite pathetic really.

The ones who have complete arrogance on kooma are Claire and Silver.
Claire needs to get an education, she tried to tell me that she saw me being a nurse. I pointed out to her that I had no intention of becoming a nurse as my studies were based in another subject. She failed to realise that anyone who chooses to do nursing will require a degree in a nursing subject and you can't just walk into that profession without the nursing registration and qualification to back you up! When I tried to state the obvious to her she wouldn't listen as that would then prove that her phoney prediction was wrong! Completely ignorant that woman and needs to learn some basic common sense.

As for Silver...I truly think that one is possessed. It's like she's been taken over. She channels spirit and rambles on about how you should fix your life and is so full of judgements. She will never let you speak because she thinks she's right about everything and keeps saying how she's never wrong! Complete arrogance to the core and she has been wrong. How she can't use discernment shows how too far gone she is, so damaged and obnoxious. Avoid her drama!
20-10-2014, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 02:00 PM by glittercat.)
(17-10-2014 01:24 PM)Missspiritual Wrote:  I had a reading with Scarlet 5675, 121 tarot/psychic future, she was very rude to me, As I stated I was hoping to get back with my ex she called me a stupid little girl amongst other things, I am over 50. I reported her to the company and left feedback but see she is still working for them. I cannot believe she spoke to me in the way she did, she was argumentative and belligerent and I am sure I am not the only one she has spoken to in this way. I would be interested to hear if she has spoken to others in this manner

That is so rude, some people really are shameless. That's why everyone should name and shame them on this site because at least you can give your honest account on your experience and expose those who are incompetent in their attitude and ability.
20-10-2014, 02:41 PM
My worst reading is with John Healy - sorry all those fans of his out there. he spent so much time telling me what qualifiers were about and they were just stabs in the dark. I do believe for some people he is real, I do think for some people he can connect but I don't like him and felt like I was being conned. When asking if a man was coming into my life he spent ages telling me about when two people's eyes meet over a crowded room and that connection is there then you take forever to get to know each other. His 'qualifiers were awful too'
20-10-2014, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 02:51 PM by glittercat.)
(20-10-2014 02:41 PM)miserable Wrote:  My worst reading is with John Healy - sorry all those fans of his out there. he spent so much time telling me what qualifiers were about and they were just stabs in the dark. I do believe for some people he is real, I do think for some people he can connect but I don't like him and felt like I was being conned. When asking if a man was coming into my life he spent ages telling me about when two people's eyes meet over a crowded room and that connection is there then you take forever to get to know each other. His 'qualifiers were awful too'

John Healy is famous for waffling and not getting to the point. Yes I agree that for some people he is real but for those he does not connect with he should at least have the decency to state that instead of conning them further with generalized and pointless drivel. He is literally the blind leading the blind.
20-10-2014, 03:33 PM
oh god John Healy . like someone said before he stutters what he says no longer makes sense and he is rather up to himself fro being known from PTV . have seen him performing outside PTV one evening he gave validations which didn't make sense and poor member of audience didn't know what to confirm and how as it just didn't ring bells with her .,..it was very awkward then someone else took over, I had one reading with him once asked him Q he completely left my Q and told me about something which I wasn't interested in and also it didn't happen ....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My all time top 7 and /worst 5 psychics iamacolincookfan 44 26,416 15-03-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Had the worst possible weekend Noble Hunertus 7 824 08-02-2015 05:51 PM
Last Post: Noble Hunertus