Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Sapphire
31-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Sapphire
Hello guys, I was just wondering if anyone would recommend Sapphire from psychic sofa for a reading? I notice all her testimonials are all positive which tends to be the case with most psychic.!!! Any personal feed back would be greatly appreciated. xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Sapphire
Hi Lou-Lou

I have had a couple of readings with her and in regards to one thing she did predict correctly. But the other thing I called regarding she changed the outcome which on the 1st was positive the 2nd was negative so I was a bit confused. I found it was more her opinion than anything else. She is also on kooma I think and there are a few more mixed testimonials on there for her if that helps
31-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi Clarebear,

Thank you for your reply, I'll have a look a kooma to see what others thought.
Yes it does get frustrating when they've changed the outcome it just gets us confused and doubts their psychic abilities. xx
13-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Well just an update, I did have a reading with sapphire she was ok, nothing special but maybe I didn't get a good connection with her. But the few dates she did give me have passed and nothing happened.
But I did recently have a reading with Teela on PS.. Omg she totally blew my socks off with accurate validations I can honestly say it's been very rare that I've been left opened mouthed to what she was saying. I know it's all about the predications occurring but she did impress me a lot.
13-09-2014, 11:54 PM
The problem is Lou Lou there's a few Psychics that blow you away when they read for you first of all, they're called mind readers .. There's Jodie on ps who picks up what you're thinking yet none of her predictions have happened for me.. Until someone comes back and tells us they've found a reader that blows you away with the accuracy of their predictions then that's when I'm interested.
14-09-2014, 12:26 AM
yeah I agree it's all about the predictions, maybe they are good at mind reading. Thanks for your reply Kristen, I will update on here if anything does occur.
Teela was just very good at getting my situation right and in great detail too, I'd just thought I'd share that with everyone, or hear their experiences.
I haven't had a reading with Jodie but she has caught my eye a few times.
14-09-2014, 12:42 AM
I agree with Kristen, there are a few that who are great with validations. Jodie being one of them, she took my breath away, and believe me that is a hard job to do. However my predictions were only for a few days away, and what she said would happen, totally the opposite did. And no other little predictions that were for a few months away came good either. At least I wasn't hanging around for months on end for the outcome of my main prediction from her to only be disappointed So if you want good validations just for the fun of it then go ahead and call her - however if you want predictions then save your time and money and don't call her.
14-09-2014, 04:16 PM
I've often looked at teela's profile, she seems to have plenty of good testimonials. What's a bit of a put off is her profile picture, a bit of a glamour sexy sort of posture, similar to those babes on chat lines. Lol.
14-09-2014, 07:36 PM
I think I'm going to have a break from readings Dom, as much as Jodie's profile looks good I don't like to have too many readings. It just gets confusing for me but I'm not someone who dwells on predictions.

Ha ha Alesha I know what you mean, that did make me chuckle about the profile picture, she has changed it recently I did notice. I found her very good in my opinion but you know what ps is like, they don't show bad reviews either.
21-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Validations are not rocket science when you're a reader... Like what Enrico says when you're on the phones a reader just automatically validates... And yes., what sort of validations are you talking about that blow you away? It's really something very personal that counts that the reader would have no knowledge about... A specific event... family names... road names... not just picking up feelings or feelings about an ex or what's going on in your job or what your plans for the future are etc....

To my mind if a reader puts in their profile that they can't work without a question... then that readers no more psychic than you yourself are... Some of the readers I do agree get away with this on so little talent... there's scores of them and the companies couldn't care less because it comes under entertainment...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where is Sapphire? savvy 2 387 04-02-2017 07:49 PM
Last Post: savvy