Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my a-z of psychic readings
20-09-2014, 11:24 AM
my a-z of psychic readings
thought i would drop back in with my most informative psychic help book ever

A is for anxiety the key component the sitter must have to earn a ticket on the roller coaster.
B is for bad readings these will make up 90% of your psychic experiences
C is for connection the number 1 excuse when the reader is getting everything wrong
D is for delays which happen when every prediction fails to mateialise
E is Energy and trust me if the prediction does not happen you will be told you have a bad energy
F is for fairy stories, most of us grow out of them by age 8 but sitters take a little (lot) longer
G is for good readings which happen as often as Alex Salmond votes Tory
H is for he's coming back but please give him time to get married, have kids get divorced etc etc etc
I is for I give you what I see when they say something even the Teletubbies would recognise as utter nonsense
J is for jumping on to tenuous links that the sitter feels means they have (refer back to C)
K is for killing time whilst waiting for a prediction (refer back to D)
L is for love and light which will always be in short supply where money is involved
M is for Miracle what 95% of sitters are hoping for (don't be expecting your water to turn into wine anytime soon)
N is for no he isn't coming back (said by psychics who are at present skint and have no customer base)
O is for oh dear my predictions were wrong
P is for Psychic today surely if they can tell the future they should be called psychic tomorrow
Q is for quick I need to call a psychic because I am having a realisation that my prediction is not correct
R is for relax your prediction will happen maybe emm maybe not ermm no definitely not , sorry
S is for sorry your reading is not good but I an washing the dishes
T is for testimonials always make sure they are written after the reading (maybe 1 min( do not wait for the prediction whatever you do
U is for understanding, normally gained after you have spent about 6 grand but for others more
V is for validations, i am so happy you knew I had pink toilet paper it gave me a lift when I saw my ex's wedding photos
W is for waiting, still oh well its only been a few years you need patience
X is for X rated readings and we have all been there
Y is for but yesterday you told me the opposite
Z is for zoo and trust me you need to leave the psychic zoo whilst you can
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: my a-z of psychic readings
(20-09-2014 11:24 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  thought i would drop back in with my most informative psychic help book ever

A is for anxiety the key component the sitter must have to earn a ticket on the roller coaster.
B is for bad readings these will make up 90% of your psychic experiences
C is for connection the number 1 excuse when the reader is getting everything wrong
D is for delays which happen when every prediction fails to mateialise
E is Energy and trust me if the prediction does not happen you will be told you have a bad energy
F is for fairy stories, most of us grow out of them by age 8 but sitters take a little (lot) longer
G is for good readings which happen as often as Alex Salmond votes Tory
H is for he's coming back but please give him time to get married, have kids get divorced etc etc etc
I is for I give you what I see when they say something even the Teletubbies would recognise as utter nonsense
J is for jumping on to tenuous links that the sitter feels means they have (refer back to C)
K is for killing time whilst waiting for a prediction (refer back to D)
L is for love and light which will always be in short supply where money is involved
M is for Miracle what 95% of sitters are hoping for (don't be expecting your water to turn into wine anytime soon)
N is for no he isn't coming back (said by psychics who are at present skint and have no customer base)
O is for oh dear my predictions were wrong
P is for Psychic today surely if they can tell the future they should be called psychic tomorrow
Q is for quick I need to call a psychic because I am having a realisation that my prediction is not correct
R is for relax your prediction will happen maybe emm maybe not ermm no definitely not , sorry
S is for sorry your reading is not good but I an washing the dishes
T is for testimonials always make sure they are written after the reading (maybe 1 min( do not wait for the prediction whatever you do
U is for understanding, normally gained after you have spent about 6 grand but for others more
V is for validations, i am so happy you knew I had pink toilet paper it gave me a lift when I saw my ex's wedding photos
W is for waiting, still oh well its only been a few years you need patience
X is for X rated readings and we have all been there
Y is for but yesterday you told me the opposite
Z is for zoo and trust me you need to leave the psychic zoo whilst you can
Well Well Well Colincookfan, You are obviously having a bad day and must be very fed up to take so much time doing a full A-Z list of negativity. I get the impression you have totally lost faith in all readers on the planet.
20-09-2014, 12:42 PM
No it is just an irreverant take on matters, my predictions died long ago I cannot even remember the funeral.
20-09-2014, 05:23 PM
You got the J wrong, it should be - will be jumped on if you dare to post that you never had a prediction come true Big Grin
20-09-2014, 06:52 PM
In fairness i have had many predictions come true from 1 psychic but I shan't name psychic as he has become the Lord Voldermort of the forum for some on here, these predictions were really important to me and to give Curious her due she once got me a reading from someone she knoes and looking back that was one of the better ones as well.
20-09-2014, 07:22 PM
(20-09-2014 06:52 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  In fairness i have had many predictions come true from 1 psychic but I shan't name psychic as he has become the Lord Voldermort of the forum for some on here, these predictions were really important to me and to give Curious her due she once got me a reading from someone she knoes and looking back that was one of the better ones as well.
Gilly, I find it hard to believe when posters say they have never had a prediction come true. They don't get jumped on at all because some predictions happen and some don't. Even IAACCF who has had a lot of bad readers can also give credit to some good ones.
20-09-2014, 07:53 PM
good ones
tim dehaney
the little sanctuary
john healy
angel light
bad ones
i feel afraid to start
20-09-2014, 08:08 PM
(20-09-2014 06:52 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  In fairness i have had many predictions come true from 1 psychic but I shan't name psychic as he has become the Lord Voldermort of the forum for some on here, these predictions were really important to me and to give Curious her due she once got me a reading from someone she knoes and looking back that was one of the better ones as well.
I was not referring to the post from Curious.
The usual on here is to jump on anyone who writes their negative experiences regarding readers.
20-09-2014, 08:17 PM
i think in fairness more people have had predictions not materialising than those that have had them come true so simply by numbers there will be more negative responses, many from the past on here simply gave up they did not leave because of their predictions ie kiltgirl cinnamon girl, eradinus, flammered, etc etc I think it wrong to label it as negativity but people have every right to state disappointing experiences
27-09-2014, 03:05 PM
the little sanctuary & john healy , I have ordered a reading with John and was taken to The little sanctuary paypal page....so John must be behind that one too?
Once I have paid someone called Helen has replied the waiting list is 5 months.....

(20-09-2014 07:53 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  good ones
tim dehaney
the little sanctuary
john healy
angel light
bad ones
i feel afraid to start

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 725 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Psychic Readings and Predictions, decoding, interpriation jmpsychicservices 3 907 12-10-2014 05:20 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Addiction To Psychic Readings, Relationships and Mechanism Of The Addiction jmpsychicservices 13 2,095 12-10-2014 04:52 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  profit from psychic readings! who here has made money? chrisw316 0 703 16-06-2013 07:45 PM
Last Post: chrisw316