Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
My Experiences
24-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Star My Experiences
Dear Members,

I am on here to share my experiences of readers that I have spent a lot of time with over the past few years. I have used many from: nivana light, psychic tv, the circle, kooma, psychic sofa and others too. I have studied psychology intensely and I have a great interest in Native American healing practices and spiritual ceremonies that are being practiced today by healing practitioners and metaphysical groups who have adopted from traditions that originated from various Native American tribes. I've studied the tarot intently and the occult and read the Shaman tarot/tarot de Los Chamanes. I am descended from a long line of seers and occultists.

I have tried many readers that I have a whole list I can go through. One at a time I shall go through readers on Kooma who I give honest opinion. I have found good readers in - Monika, Summer Breeze, Hekate, White Feather, Michael Ryan and Harmony - these readers have brought me accuracy and validations in a chosen field - very able to describe situations along the lines of (work & relationships) focused on my situation in-depth and gave me honest guidance. Ones that didnt work very well for me were - Count Marco, Matt, Lexa, Spring Dawn and Moonspirit. Maybe I just didn't connect with these but they picked up on very minor details.

There are so many readers that I can go through on my list, but I shall have to wait another day. I have studied psychology and study people. I think people should not get too hooked on psychics but maybe go to a (Spiritulist church)? I believe in karma, what goes around comes around. I will compile other lists of psychics another day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 08:13 AM by Ella Hardy.)
RE: My Experiences
Hello Rats Nerros.Your post looks very familiar.Were you by any chance a member here once before?
25-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Come on now everyone .. Lets not argue. We all get over heated when it comes to opinions and they turn into personal wars. It's really not fair to Rats Nerros who started this thread to see it trashed.
25-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Yasmin, I'm no longer going to reply to anything you write.
25-09-2014, 03:45 PM
(25-09-2014 03:43 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Yasmin, I'm no longer going to reply to anything you write. Which looking over your previous posts you do come across a nice, clever lady. Unfortunately you can't help but spoil yourself.
26-09-2014, 08:05 PM
(25-09-2014 08:09 AM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  Hello Rats Nerros.Your post looks very familiar.Were you by any chance a member here once before?

Dear Ella and all members.
No I have never been on this forum before but I have frequently viewed it in the past. Maybe not too many people post about the Occult but it is something that I have studied intently. For many people who are skeptic I say there are many psychics who speak the truth -- every culture has something to offer. Although some religions believe that people with 'Psychic Abilities' are possessed by demons or evil spirits etc, it is up to each person to decide what they want to believe about the subject. I personally believe that ('Psychic Abilities') is not a possession of evil etc. its a gift that some are born with.
Some people really do have (Psychic Powers.) although many aren't as good as they say they are. There are a few con 'Psychics' around -- I have found some readers quite remarkable.
Of all the races in the world, there are few who are revered in the world of spirituality as the Native American Indian. They are known to be aware of (spirit) since the dawn of time itself. They understand that their Ancestors have moved on, their belief is 'that everything has a reason'. Many mediums in today's society have a Native American Indian as a guide.
I have no shame in using psychic readers because I feel that nowadays they are a part of our lives. As promised in my initial post I shall bring you spiritual people my list of good readers who's validations have been 'Superb) (first) from psychic sofa --- Angie, Coral, Jodie, Heidi, Eleanor, Emily Rose, Matt, Anthony and Ally Key. These readers have not only brought me the most accurate of validations but have brought me the truth and accuracy for my future and my pathway -- they are wise old souls. The readers who did not connect with me are: Suki, Pearl, Trishi, Paul, Abby, Gia, Starrs, Iona -- did not bring me anything other then tiny predictions. These readers have their quality but maybe didn't connect with me personally on a spiritual level.
I'd never promote being addicted to online 'psychic readers' but perhaps we all need a little TLC x
27-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Welcome Rats Nerros.
I found your post interesting when you talk about native Americans and guides. .. anything about the occult is fascinating .. The only thing that spoiled your post for me was your list of readers both on Kooma and psychic sofa. Some of those readers that you picked out as being the genuine ones all I can say is "oh dear no". But understand its personally choice at the end of the day.
Would like to hear more interesting experiences that you obviously have rn, rather than reader recommendation.
28-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Well spotted Ella Hardy.
Rats Nerros is a fake account , most likely she is one of these psychics she recommends so warm-heartedTongue
Rats Nerros whatever you think of us we are not silly and can smell a rat.....
(25-09-2014 08:09 AM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  Hello Rats Nerros.Your post looks very familiar.Were you by any chance a member here once before?
28-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Thumbs Down RE: My Experiences
LOL LOL they all think we are silly , well done pointing this out! Another fake account exposed
(25-09-2014 10:35 AM)Yasmin Wrote:  Rats backwards is Star!!!!! Lol
28-09-2014, 12:03 PM
I bet Anne Scholls is behind the name of Star and Rats.....Confused
(25-09-2014 10:50 AM)Yasmin Wrote:  I'd be interested to hear your opinion Rats on psychic shows readers. Surprise surprise, I'm sure Anne Scholls will be mentioned in your top 10!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart Near Death Experiences Cruelladeville 11 1,210 08-06-2015 04:24 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  share your experiences here lindamars 2 689 03-02-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Cosmic ordering tips and experiences Cinnamongirl 4 3,721 01-04-2013 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Ghost Hunter Talks About Psychic Experiences mecheeta 0 979 28-01-2012 07:41 PM
Last Post: mecheeta