Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could her psychic reading to me be wrong?
25-09-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 11:22 AM by blabla2014.)
Could her psychic reading to me be wrong?
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate your help.

I recently found out that I'm an Empath and after reading about it, I found out that I also have Clairsentience since I was a little girl (just didn't know the name)!

I had a free psychic reading yesterday on Facebook and I'm truly disappointed with it.

The thing is, I've met a guy about 3 weeks ago trough a string of coincidences that led me to him. I'm taking some music lessons with him and basically I'm having a major crush on him. We do have a lot in common and I feel really good near him.

Because of my abilities, I can also feel his emotions towards me and the energy between us. Also have a lot in common. And also the way he looks at me says it all. Still nothing happened between us, although he asked if I'm seeing someone or if I'm single.

Well, yesterday the psychic reading told me that he's only sexually interested in me and nothing else! You can't imagine how disappointed I am, because I do feel more than just a sexual attraction and I'm not looking for a casual sex thing with him or anyone. I also felt there was more into it than just that!

One of the coincidences that led me to him was casually meeting his mother at a musical event he was in that told me he's her son and then when I went to the music school was surprised that it was him giving me the lessons because it was supposed to be someone else.

The psychic also told me she could see my psychic gifts and then I should have help in order to open them up.

Well, anyway, can the psychic reading be wrong? Should I take another reading with someone else instead?

I don't know what to believe at this point really and I'm so disappointed that I don't even want to see him again!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Could her psychic reading to me be wrong?
Of course she could be wrong!

I'm sure if you got to know him, you could judge for yourself if he is interested in you more than that or not.

Get it out of your mind ... Who was the psychic? She might be a fraud for a start! X
25-09-2014, 12:42 PM
(25-09-2014 11:55 AM)Star111 Wrote:  Of course she could be wrong!

I'm sure if you got to know him, you could judge for yourself if he is interested in you more than that or not.

Get it out of your mind ... Who was the psychic? She might be a fraud for a start! X

She was offering free readings in a closed Psychic Facebook group and she did me a reading on the Facebook chat. She was giving me the answers very slowly, but she was very quick to tell me that he's only sexually into me. That I'm feeding on him emotionally and he's feeding on me sexually...

Well, I was shocked because I'm never wrong about someone due to my Clairsentience and I felt he really wanted to know me, who I am and how I am as a person.

Also, I know for a fact that guys that are only sexually attracted and not anything else, they ask questions but they don't talk much about themselves to the woman (or lie when they do). This is not the case, he's very open and talks a lot about him.

Well, anyway, I was and still am shocked.
25-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Let me just straight... you have known the guy three weeks as he is your music teacher?

Has the guy made a move on you? Asked you out? Suggested you find another music teacher because he is attracted to you?... I am not knocking what you sense he feels about you, but bloody hell, you have known the guy three weeks... stay away from readings on him.. especially as you haven't said he has given you any real indication that he wants you in that way... if in doubt ask him.. but free readings on facebook groups?? Stay away from them.... let it just pan out however it is meant and don't obsess over it

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-09-2014, 05:34 PM
(25-09-2014 05:09 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Let me just straight... you have known the guy three weeks as he is your music teacher?

Has the guy made a move on you? Asked you out? Suggested you find another music teacher because he is attracted to you?... I am not knocking what you sense he feels about you, but bloody hell, you have known the guy three weeks... stay away from readings on him.. especially as you haven't said he has given you any real indication that he wants you in that way... if in doubt ask him.. but free readings on facebook groups?? Stay away from them.... let it just pan out however it is meant and don't obsess over it

You're right, maybe I shouldn't be doing readings on Facebook, especially when I've only met this guy 3 weeks ago. But I thought that would be ok to do!? Huh

He still didn't mention anything or tried anything with me, I think because the lessons are still going and it would be really bad if he asked me out, I said no and then we would have to meet for lessons!? Confused

But he did ask if I'm seeing someone or if I'm single, and because I have a son, he asked if I'm always with him or if I have free time on my own as well.

The psychic was so secure of what she said, she even said that I'll be traveling far and will meet a new man to whom I'll have a love relationship in the future, but it's not this one. She was so secure in everything she said.

Anyway, the last lesson is tomorrow so we'll see what happens.
25-09-2014, 10:33 PM
He could have just been taking an interest... or just making conversation. I often get accused of flirting when I am actually just being friendly, gets me in all kinds of trouble.

But again, you have only known him 3 weeks and he is giving you music lessons?

And well, some of the best relationships start off casual.. I mean I don't start dating anyone with big plans for the future with them, otherwise I am placing far too many expectations on the guy I am dating...I just go with the flow and see what happens.

If you like the guy ask him out for a drink... or suggest meeting up for coffees, but don't use psychic readings to define who you should or shouldn't be with or what their intentions are or what they are thinking etc etc...... and well, those free reading sites on facebook are a minefield.... a lot of them are done by people developing, and well, just go careful with them.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-09-2014, 10:45 PM
(25-09-2014 10:33 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  He could have just been taking an interest... or just making conversation. I often get accused of flirting when I am actually just being friendly, gets me in all kinds of trouble.

But again, you have only known him 3 weeks and he is giving you music lessons?

And well, some of the best relationships start off casual.. I mean I don't start dating anyone with big plans for the future with them, otherwise I am placing far too many expectations on the guy I am dating...I just go with the flow and see what happens.

If you like the guy ask him out for a drink... or suggest meeting up for coffees, but don't use psychic readings to define who you should or shouldn't be with or what their intentions are or what they are thinking etc etc...... and well, those free reading sites on facebook are a minefield.... a lot of them are done by people developing, and well, just go careful with them.

Thanks for your reply Icemaiden.

Well, what happened was this: I was thinking in taking some music lessons in a music school and went to a music event sponsored by that school where he was but I didn't even talk with him (I've seen him before but never paid him much attention). At that event I casually met and talked with his mother, that told me he is her son!

Then on the next day I went to the music school to do my registration and the teacher told me he's going on holidays so he cannot be my teacher but I'll be with XYZ instead, which happened to be him. So it seems things took me into him and that's how I've met him just 3 weeks ago and he's giving me music lessons.

I'll do just that, go with the flow and see what happens (and if anything happens). I was surprised by the reading also because I've only known him for 3 weeks! How can the psychic be so sure about his intentions when even myself I'm not sure!? Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 446 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 41 5,140 11-03-2016 12:25 AM
Last Post: Red Thorns
  Getting it all wrong. Alesha 22 3,313 15-04-2015 03:23 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Predictions are wrong! glittercat 5 1,352 30-01-2015 04:05 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015
  Psychic Reading | Caribbean Psychic noelyoung 0 934 01-12-2014 05:37 AM
Last Post: noelyoung
  basics of a psychic reading .. chrisw316 43 4,735 12-07-2013 10:40 AM
Last Post: twist