Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gail Keenan Psychics Readings
27-09-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2014 03:15 PM by Maria123.)
Star Gail Keenan Psychics Readings
Had a relationship reading with Charlotte.....what a waist of time and money!
She kept going on about a court case I am involved in- not true there is none, then she changed her tune saying my boyfriend is involved into one? Not true again.

Stated his Mother is manipulating him and that is why we have relationship problems....
By then I hung up....his mother passed away 7 years ago....what a waist of money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Gail Keenan Psychics Readings
Joanna - seem to connect with me and gave a few predictions! Will let you know if any of her predictions came true.
A lovely lady .......who loves to talk about her private life and friends during my reading time! Did not liked that since I am a paying customer who really do not want to hear about her private life and similar experiences during MY reading.
Apart from that she seem emphatic.
27-09-2014, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2014 03:17 PM by Maria123.)
RE: Gail Keenan Psychics Readings
Angel Light- what a lovely lady! So full of compassion and empathy.
Picked up many things, names and places and gave many predictions.

One prediction has already failed I was told my boyfriend will get in touch with me in 4 weeks or 4 months time, at present I was told I will not hear from him......he contacted me 1 day after I had the reading with Angel Light.