Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A quick tip on new posts
28-09-2014, 02:58 PM
A quick tip on new posts
If someone comes onto these forums sets up an account and then the first post is to tell you what wonderful psychic or psychics they have used then be wary. This is especially true when they only contribute to one thread, this happened on the Tim Dehaney thread and when that died so did the new user. Nowadays i like to read those who post widely on a range of threads as I feel this might be giving me more of a real experience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A quick tip on new posts
(28-09-2014 02:58 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  If someone comes onto these forums sets up an account and then the first post is to tell you what wonderful psychic or psychics they have used then be wary. This is especially true when they only contribute to one thread, this happened on the Tim Dehaney thread and when that died so did the new user. Nowadays i like to read those who post widely on a range of threads as I feel this might be giving me more of a real experience.

These are usually easy to figure out but some who have been on here a while have multiple user names. They start agreeing with each other to make them self feel better or tear someone apart. Rather sad really.
28-09-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: A quick tip on new posts
I don't know where they find the time to create and use more than one user name.... I struggle to keep up with one user name on any of the web forums and networks I belong to. And yeah it is quite sad given this place should and could be buzzing with interesting conversations, instead it is all bitching and sniping **sigh**

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire